Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 4 Ch. 24.75 - Halloween Twitter Omake

Dex-chan lover
Ah.
that explain it. Kinda curious why no more update after so long, but that actually happened.

Dex-chan lover
Really hope the author can find another magazine to get published in, the second couple was getting to be a lot of fun

Supporter
2good2lose
someone give this (wo)man a 'zine to publish in!

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the explanation, this manga is a favorite and i was wondering what had happened to it. fingers crossed it finds a new home

Dex-chan lover
I swear to god if this gets killed because no one picks it up I'll be irate.

What are the chances of them finding a magazine that would allow a story about two first year HS teens having a very active sex life so the style of the series doesn't have to drastically change?

Dex-chan lover
The good stuff always gets dropped...

At the same time isekai trash continues to be shoveled out by the truck-kun load.

Aggregator gang
Fucking trash magazine not knowing true Quality. Tsk tsk. All the best for the author, I hope they find a new publisher.

Group Leader
A note at the end of the chapter will probably inform more people than any comment I could leave here or reddit or wherever, so I appreciate that.

I haven't been translating the content that's posted on twitter because it's all very unorganized, and some of it was eventually re-appropriated into the published version. I've been intending to keep up translating chapters as they get published, that just hasn't happened since the last one.

Group Leader
If it's this Comic Rex, it's still going. Latest issue (December's) came out Oct 26th: http://www.ichijinsha.co.jp/rex/

They put out Awatake's Tabun Wakusei and Inari JK Tamamo-chan!, so... hm.

I'm guessing they dropped him abruptly or something. I wonder why he doesn't want to talk about it. Maybe they dropped him for content or something.

Dex-chan lover
hope they author fins another magazine, this is too good to let it die, while other series are 300 chapters long with no serious development...

Contributor
@AlphaTM

I understand completely. I just did this partly to fill people in on what’s going on, partly because I wanted to try translation even though I only have Google Translate.

You know, why am I not surprised that a manga that doesn't pussyfoot around developing a romantic relationship without misunderstandings and completely unrealistic fluff got axed. It's like the publishers in Japan don't want people to get engrossed in content that is outside of the box... Well, unless it makes them a ton of money anyway.

Fed-Kun's army
And they let trash like Masamune ran for eternity. wtf is wrong with the magazine

Users who are viewing this thread