Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo - Vol. 6 Ch. 34 - The Great Christmas Offensive!!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
Look into the Abyss, perceive the cuteness out of your reach, and damn yourself, for you shall never know the cuteness she provides as my girlfriend.

Dex-chan lover
Page 18 is nuclear weapons-grade cuteness and should be banned by the Geneva Convention. Also, all the comedy was completely on-point this chapter, hahahahahaha.

Aggregator gang
After all that dumpster fire from kanokari, this is a fresh breath. Thank you for the translation!

Double-page supporter
Dad freaks out over a kiss but does he know they've been fucking like bunnies...

Dex-chan lover
WHY IS IT SO LOUD IN MY HEAD?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

Aggregator gang
man this is still super cute and mako is super cute but... anyone else unable to look at their relationship the same way after that dumb drama that possibly couldve just ended their entire relationship on a super sour note? it was such a stupid drama too... i know people say their relationship is stronger because of it but it still extremely bothers me how mako could even misunderstand shinichi only felt that little for her after everything up till then... its kinda depressing me tbh.

Dex-chan lover
@Pogjoker
This is truly a true shounen romcom, with all the good adolescent, but also the burning passion for life.

Dex-chan lover
HE´S HOLDING A FUCKING TREE WHILE KISSING HIS GF FUCKING LEGEND

Users who are viewing this thread