Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

I loled so hard when they screamed while pointing at each other and then the last panel zooming in on the house window omg ahaha

Contributor
After reading one chapter, my head hurt.

It's not bad, just...not for me.

Dex-chan lover
If I could summarize this master piece into one statement it would be:

BAM BAM, FUCK AND FINISH!

woy7cJR.gif

This manga is just amazing, go support it if you can ! It's so straightforward and that's just such a nice change compared to other Romance/Comedy series. Also the last chapter (20) was absolutely hilarious.

Group Leader
Apologies for the delay, but while I'd meant to have chapter 21 up today, it's going to have to wait until tomorrow.

Dex-chan lover
2015:
Yamato: Taakeeooo-kuuun
Gouda: Yamato............ AISHTERU!😤

Ore Monogatari is the sweetest couple I've ever seen

2019:
Honda: I LOOOOOVEEE YOU MAAKOOOOOOO
Wakamiya: I LOOOOVEEE YOOUU ASSHOOOOLEEEE

These loud fucks are the sweetest couple I've ever seen

WHY IS EVERYONE SCREAMING LIKE THERE IS NOBODY AROUND AND THERE IS A 100 METERS GAP SEPARATING THEM, AND WHILE WE'RE AT IT WHY IS THIS MANGA SO GOOD!

Double-page supporter
Motherf*ck did that really just happen??! LOL WTFFFF how did things develop this way?
I rarely cuss however seriously how freaking nonsensical is this story? Literally not meant for kids!

They have sex together. That cover of him smoking a cigarette after sex and her sleeping was hilarious metaphor but the sex was really sudden. I was hoping for MC to change first but he's still just as an idiot as ever lol. I can't believe they actually had sex.. and in the stupidest logic ever.

Nahh i woulnd't call this manga good but its ok if you can handle the ecchiness.

Fed-Kun's army
This manga is dedicated to people who are so tired of long ass romcoms going nowhere, that this BRILLIANT MAD MAN said "Fuck it!" and wrote the fastest, most stable relationship to go SOMEWHERE.

Bless this man.

Users who are viewing this thread