Do Chokkyuu Kareshi x Kanojo

Love it! It subverts practically every rom-com in existence and has such a good comedic timing - not to mention the pure wholesomeness goes over 200%

This is a really fantastic manga. While it's raunchy at times (note the ecchi tag!) the characters are so genuine and the comedy is great. The later chapters can get extremely heartfelt, i felt genuinely moved by the characters growth and their honest approach to the relationship. It may seem like a frivolous gag manga at first, but it actually builds a really strong and loving relationship that makes this manga an extremely worthwhile read!

Thanks so much for the translations!

Never forget: https://mangadex.org/chapter/631961/12

He literally disappeared in the new serialization...

I literally teared up reading ch 31. It's just so amazingly pure and passionate about showing Shinichi as not just some idiot musclehead; but a man that follows his heart with everything he has.

This is really funny but it´s such an ADHD episode clusterfuck that I get headaches reading it

Dex-chan lover
this is such bruh romcom 😂
everything went so fast and straightforward even with the lewd act, lol

but why are there two different volume cover?

Dex-chan lover
This manga is, surely, one of, if not THE loudest manga I've ever read

Went in for the Ecchi , came out with the feels😭

Low key the Romantic side might not be for everyone, but it highlights aspects of a long term relationship which are important. One of them being understanding your partner & constantly up Skilling.

So good.

Users who are viewing this thread