Do Not Read Manga on Mangadex

[비]Warning[/비]

The web comics on this site are
illegally posted, and the original author has never agreed to them.

The works posted here are in violation of copyright law, and the uploaders will be tracked to the end to sue.

To all readers,
Please do not watch on Mangadex, but on a legitimate platform. If you don't have a legitimate platform translated into your language, please request to the legitimate(original) platform

Thank you.

Contributor
Based on the [비] [/비] character, I'm guessing this is regarding Korean webcomics in particular threatening to sue?

Otherwise, what's the purpose of this message now?
April Fool's was a week ago, and if this is a troll, then I have shamefully taken the bait.

@ken_
If what justforthelulz said is correct then it's not that big of an issue, let's just delete the web comics in question and move on with our lives.

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
As crazybars said, this thread is off-topic, judging by where it's been posted.
I will lock the thread for now and ask our admins to move it to the proper subforum.

BR,
Woulez

An old man gave me a sharp object for my journey
Staff
Super Moderator
It's been moved, unlocking it again.

BR,
Woulez

I Mostly use mangadex for tracking and as far as loading goes my net speed is 1gbps so it loades mush faster and sometimes or most of the times manga isn't available here so i prefer kissmanga for that with some scripts it becomes no ads will we troubling u with manga loader script

bwgrYAE.jpg

@ken_
Thanks man, I needed a laugh. It's been a difficult few months what with this pandemic business.

If you don't have a legitimate platform translated into your language, please request to the legitimate(original) platform
Sending messages that will be ignored is a waste of electricity. This is bad for the environment.

My favorite is when there actually has been a legitimate translation for several years, but it is not available due to arbitrary region locking, because the current international copyright system just works that well.

I'll do whatever i fuckin want

Fite me, or don't, please don't, i don't know how to fight actually

Aggregator gang
By "manga" I'm guessing you meant "manhwa" and "webtoons"? I hadn't planned on it actually, but now I fear you've left me with no choice >:)

Users who are viewing this thread