Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Dex-chan lover
Sooo from what chapter of the LN should i read? Since it take a BIG time to get mlre manga chapters (i dont care if th manga skips something i just wanna read from this chapter)

Double-page supporter
I think this setting is the most fucked up of any manga I am currently reading. The church is a fucked up mess and with what's coming...this is the sort of world you asked to reincarnated away from.

Dex-chan lover
@SkyVentus
From the start really, the manga changes a few things from the web novel.
It doesn't skip things it changes events like for example that chimera they met in the forest

Dex-chan lover
the church seems to be evil, because really, no medicine allowed??

Dex-chan lover
so everyone but one obsessed horny dude loved the girl,
but when she left no one said anything, complained, nor tryed to stop/talk to her

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the update!
also, shit's about to get real, and I'm excited for it

Dex-chan lover
@SoulOverCaos The ass sage did all the bullying and manipulated the heroine behind the backs of the other heroes, probably because they would have taken her side and would have told him to GTFO the party. By the time they learned she was gone, he already sold her into slavery, so he can BS whatever he wanted to ensure they wouldn't look for her. He's a poisonous manipulator and everyone, from the MC to the rest of the heroes fell for his schemes. But now they see what impact that has and is very unlikely that she returns because of what he said to both groups, and even if she returns; it would either be the MC of the Sage, which he wouldn't take kindly.

le3

Dex-chan lover
So, in case you guys wondering,
yes the yuri got stronger in later chapter, skinship included 😘

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Oo I had kinda forgotten about this, thanks for chapter !

Dam- this is getting interesting aight guys ima read the novel and THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW CHAPTER!!

thanks for the chapter !! and does anyone know where i could read the novel? i wanna read this series so bad T^T

Thanks for the update! I read the LN version so it's nice to be able to see pictures of the scenes. :)

As for someone who waited too long and read the LN:
1 Gadio and Eterna are awesome, especially Gadio.
2 Johnny and Ed are the best, tho we wont see much of them in the future, I still love them.
3 Read the LN its good.

Users who are viewing this thread