Do You Think Someone Like You Could Defeat the Demon Lord? - Vol. 2 Ch. 6

Fed-Kun's army
And so the plot begins... simultaneously looking forward to and terrified of
the horrific shit to come...

Fed-Kun's army
that was a good 29 page chapter, cant wait to wait another 2-6 months for another chapter😊

Nep

Dex-chan lover
This is where everything starts Spiralling
into oblivion

@Cloy552 Rule 2 of evil heroing. Genuine spoilers.
Please get rid of the team mascot. It might help you save the world.

Dex-chan lover
Is flum an accidental lady killer? Shes not a harem mc yet but she is charming people left and right it seems

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Hobnobs Nope. If there is a theme for this story, it is spirals. In fact, it already 'appeared' in chapter 3 as "spinning". Spoilery version.
The villains in this story use spirals (as translated by the LN) for everything.
So bored people like me could crack lame jokes like "Plot twists!" or "I stopped playing Fairyland Online because the logo gave me nightmares."

Logo ->
https://----[! URL is only accessible to you. !]----/-0bDyUtj2WoQ/TXcsfIajcWI/AAAAAAAAB2g/YxJzin1GPxw/s400/Fairyland+Online+1.jpg

@Hobnobs Chapter 1, page 18, first panel! All of the members of the party were chosen by god. Flum isn't in the panel though, which is confusing. (However Jean does mention in the page prior that she was chosen)
fCPPifC.png

Fed-Kun's army
The loli nun has arrived!
How will they illustrate this arc tho? I'm excited!!

Dex-chan lover
Hoooly buckets, did you see the flanges on that mace on page 15?! That is not a "subduing thieves," kind of mace, that's a "caving in skulls and effing up armor," kind of mace.

Users who are viewing this thread