Doctor Elise - Ch. 111

Fed-Kun's army
I was sure she was going to talk about reincarnation when she spoke about fate

I don't think you can call it fate when in a previous life the relationships "fate" was to fail in a miserable way. This is just the result of Elise's hard work at learning to bring the best of herself out in the open, as a result it draws out the best out of those around her. Her rebirth indicates that they have a fate together, but the result of that fate is entirely up to them, that's what I think.

Is she dumb? Is she super dumb? Doesn't she remember her (previous? 1st) life when she was the Queen and they were at each other's throats and he ended up killing her? Like, she was obsessed with him and he couldn't care less about her

The great ones have blessed us with yet another translation! We deeply appreciate it!

Dex-chan lover
@Rire21 did you like even read the previous chapters, clearly she isn't in fear of the prince and the prince doesn't hate here anymore considering he risked his life to save her

For some reason i just want her to have a slipped a bit and ask him y he killed her.... And make him puzzled.

It worries me when she said their blood type is exactly the same, and her as a reincarnated prodigy doctor did not question the idea that maybe just maybe... they are actually blood related in more ways than one...

Users who are viewing this thread