Doctor Elise - Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he will be able to leave behind the old grudges if it became between that and Elise.

I was kinda getting tired of all the peace tbh o.o lack of plot ya know...but maybe I'm the only thinking that. However, judging from the last page...looks like somethings about to happen

Fed-Kun's army
Unpopular opinion but: I'm glad he hasn't forgotten his revenge. Everyone involved in that tragedy deserves to suffer
I did read spoilers saying that there won't be major deaths which is very disappointing to me especially the crazy bitch mother. I wanted her to burn in hell but I read that her son (the blond prince) will take her away and will be living with her somewhere far. I don't know how to feel about the son. I like him as Liz's friend and I don't think he is fundamentally a bad person but this could've gone better if he had given up his right to the throne long ago. He knows he is on the wrong side but he is persisting because if his side loses he loses his mother but I wonder why he doesn't think that, because he is on this side, he is losing his brother and father...
He is choosing the mother he knows is a vindictive bitch over his brother. And don't give me the "it's kill or be killed" amongst princes for the throne. The ML told him when they were in the war that if he gives up the throne, he won't be harmed. Although, I don't think that promise includes his mother and other supporters....It's a choice to make and he made his when he sided with the side he knows to be wrong.
What makes me incapable of hating him is how he has been there for Elise for 2 life times which is something not even the ML did. Also, I know that when he gets away with his mom, he never falls for anyone else aside from Elise so that's sad and makes me sympathize with him but he still angers me

Surprisingly enough, I'm fine with Linden taking revenge if he doesn't kill his brother

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
It's very weird to me to see people that have never visited the ocean.

I'm fine with the revenge plot continuing, like my "good" friend Dimitri said: Kill every last one of them!

Idk why but the final panel felt like the
"It's evolving, but backwards" meme.

Or maybe the whole heartfelt conversation with his mom and sister about marrying the love of his life left a bad taste in my mouth when he started saying "Kill every last one of them" right afterwards. Idk why I didn't like it...maybe if he said both on different occasions I'd be fine with it. This just gives me the impression that things would turn really really bad in the near future :(

Oh no. Is he gonna kill Elise's parents but want to be with her?

SJGIAHUHGJKEHTJSDJKSJHJGHSJDS

Finally something other than mushy goo goo eyes. The story was getting really dull.

My made up tragedy story:

Then lise died protecting the other prince. Liden could not bear the loss of his one and only love, driven to insanity.
The other prince killed Liden and everyone in the empire to avenge lise death.

The End. Where's the tragedy tag?

Well everyone is focusing on the last bit but I think the proposal was cute- at least he didn’t forget it as they were technically engaged before. 🥰

Thanks for the chapter!!!

Dex-chan lover
Le sigh
He didn't even wait for her reply before putting her ring on.. lol
Many thanks

Users who are viewing this thread