Doctor Elise - Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
Lol they didn't even kiss after locking just, what was that awkward smiling together
Hope it's not the same New World they're visiting

Group Leader
THE RING IS OUT LADIES AND GENTS I REPEAT THE RING IS OUT

Well, whatever be does probably won't matter to his dear mother and sister since they're probably reincarnated somewhere already lol

Dex-chan lover
at least the death/tragedy flag did not happen ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fed-Kun's army
I’m impatiently excited for the showdown between the brothers. I just hope his brother (the blonde (I don’t remember his name, lol)) doesn’t die though. I love the guy when he’s around Elise. Thank you for this update!!

Dex-chan lover
I really hope elise somehow manages to concile the crown prince and his brother. The mother of the brother and the noble guys dont matter at all to me though

Ah damn, i hate myself for having a soft spot for beauties. WHY DID THE ARTIST HAVE TO DRAW THE EMPRESS SO PRETTY. GOD DAMN IT YOU DUMBASS BRAIN

And here was I thinking that his love for Lize would change his blood thirst... but I get it, it's your right to vengeance, just be aware of the price...

Thanks a lot for the chapter!

Kie

Contributor
@Richman Ah yes, someone else senses the Dimitri vibes too - I had forgotten Linden's thirst for revenge and now that I'm on the second half of my Blue Lions playthrough, this chapter made me laugh a little. 😆

Users who are viewing this thread