Doctor Elise - Ch. 113

Dex-chan lover
I don't think that's her dad? Her dad has blue eyes and his looks purple.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
@Kie
Let's hope Linden is more mentally stable than Dimitri and doesn't
get brutally killed like Dimitri in 3 out of the 4 routes of FE3H.

I seem to be the only to be surprise by the proposal. I mean, when has the romance take place? they were only flirting. but why not... Nonetheless, this bloodthirstiness is bothering, I don't like it -makes the character pathetic (only my opinion) Elise deserve better (and I am 100% sure she will end up with Linden).

Dex-chan lover
@sugascute

Well on the first life, his vengeance pulled the mc into it even though she was innocent at the time and because others convinced him of it.

I don't really see much of a change between the two versions of him. He was led to believe she was associated with that group the first time so he had no problem with doing his horrible deeds before killing her.

The only reason he acting this way now because history changed significantly enough. But his personality is still the same. I don't have much faith in him.

I get why she falls back into him. I just don't see a really happy ending to this story.

Woaaaaaah...I thought we were wrapping this manhwa up and now I'm reminded of this revenge subplot! I'm here for it!

Welp I just got reminded that his mom and sister were basically thrown under the bus by those blondies 😔 hope he gets revenge without having to hurt his half brother

To secure the ship perfectly, I don't mind if Linden also kill that blonde prince

Users who are viewing this thread