Doctor Elise - Ch. 113

I am sooo happy they're happy. ❤❤❤ I hope they can get married without a problem. :(

Oh no, he gave her the death flag.
Luckily she's the protagonist or else that would've been a solid death flag.

I am going to drop, this prince killed her, now her is all lovey-dovey about him, I had hope that shes realize it but is going more romantic about him.

Double-page supporter
is he going to kill elise's father? i mean in the first timeline elise's father was executed too.

This was what I was waiting for. These last few chapters felt like the calm before the storm. I hope he doesn't tip over to madness

@onionskins no, the people that the prince is referencing are cousins of Elise's family or something. I think it was mentioned briefly a few chapters back. It's been a while tho, can't be certain.
But it's definitely not Elise's father that he's planning to kill since her family has light blue eyes rather than the purple eyes depicted in that one panel

@Keimichi she’s the protagonist who died twice though! But I do get why the death flag isn’t solid, but something like accident/ a near death thing can still happen!

@biancatsu you’re comment changed my mood from 😳 to 😂, gee thanks!

Thanks for the update. Marriage proposal was cute actually. To anyone interested, I asked/read about spoilers regarding Mil,
he gets the banishment/runs away (not sure which one but the earliest comments also spoil this) end with his mom. Not sure about his uncle. I mean, from what we know with Mil, he only really cares about his crazy mom.
While a few people are confused due to the same hair thing going on, but Linden isn't aiming for Elise's family but ofc his half brother Mil and his family. Elise's family are loyal to the crown, but why were they executed in the first life, at least on Elise's father case, since this was briefly adapted or I remember it wrongly
as a father, he HAD to shoulder some of Lise's crimes. But why did Linden take so long to punish Lise? I actually asked this in the spoiler threads but he apparently really did love her even in the first life (b*tchiness included) but compared to this life, he chose to be a ruler more than his love (not like being with Evil/immature Elise back then would be a good end. So basically, he delayed her execution for as long as he could because he did love her to some extent but ultimately chose the crown since you know, first life Lise was all evil/spoiled)

Users who are viewing this thread