Doctor Elise

Dex-chan lover
(Why is she so afraid of me?)
*glares at her*
(She seems to think I hate her. I don't understand...)
*stalks out of the room without saying anything*

my dude

Dex-chan lover
@seraria because of the official English translation. Which make this, kinda unofficial..

Now... Baron vs Crown Prince Vs Douche Prince..
Me: let them fight...

Dex-chan lover
It's said later in the story why it's with the lamp.
She looks after patients even at late night and since it's dark so she walks with the lamp. Dizzy soldiers later tell on a tale they were looked after by an angel or something like this, if I remember right.

I tried looking for the chapter between 62 and 89, but you can't find them anywhere. Searching for tsunjumpp also leads nowhere but this chapter 90.
Any one have an idea where their site is at?

where could i read from 62 to 90? i know a lil spanish if that helps so it could be in spanish too

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Cerenium

@koneko22

@mohoft

Go and find Sleepless Society Discord Server. The translation is "there" along with the password and anything. Current translated chapter is up until 79.

And please follow their server rules.

And its been said before by others but i'll repeat it again. This is not uploaded here because its licensed. The chapter 60s and 90s are basically... someone doing 'something wrong'

This series is being updated in a Discord server, with chapters up to CH 85, and 86 to 93 being released within this month. We cannot upload this series here because it's officially being translated.

Dex-chan lover
if you must mention that aggregator, please refer to it by its proper name, "the site that bought the bato.to domain and parades around in its skin in an utter mockery of everything it stood for"

but also don't

Double-page supporter
What's going on?
Are the BUCCI GANGs really loading the chapters of these manga?

Dex-chan lover
Holy shite! I only know a group on discord with so many chapters. Hope these aren't rips.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Ifrittuccia Quoted directly from Discord including the emojis that may not transfer well because im lazy.

(Manual Start Quote)
HELLOO EVERYONE! We have some gucci news for you all! :sparkle~1: :yasss:

Bucci Gang will be transitioning to mangadex and all the series will be posted there from now on! We will be starting from chapters after the official translation for each series. :sparkle~1: :sparkle~1: We'll still be updating you through Sleepless Society and the old chapters will both be on mangadex and the website with their respective passwords in #next-chapter! :eyebrow:

With that said, please do not repost any screenshots of our version on any social media platform, specifically on instagram or twitter. :saduwu:

Please continue supporting us like always! Thank you! :BcaLove11Closer3: :BcaLove11Closer3:

(Manual End Quote)

Screw the emojis. The entire quote didn't transfer well 😅

Users who are viewing this thread