Doctor Elise

Although there are so many people Saying its bad, its not Really that bad, its just Isekai, Romance and Doctor Stuff. 18/10 would reccomend. But It doesn't have any set release Schedules, its just random.

kinda sucks how many people dont seem to like it :/ this is one of my favorite manhwas and if you never read it before i highly recommend it, but people do have different tastes and i understand

@tiffanq base on the rating . its still good? you expecting like 9.2 - 9. 4?

even one of my favorite manga is 7.5 or something hahaha kinda disappointed on that one.

Idk this is actually my favourite manhwa even if people view it as idealistic? I love the characters everything good, I love! "perfect" stories aren't always bad.

What will Linden do now? Will he ask her not to save them or will he ask to save them no matter what so he can take revenge on them?

It's alright, but it drags its feet when it comes to developments and needlessly stretches it out. There's also a lot of medical info dump that I feel the readers can do without. The characters are a tad bit shallow when it comes to development and MC is a Mary Sue. It's idealistic and chickens out when it comes to tragedies, but it's still a fun read.

Dex-chan lover
I only have one thing to say about this... THEY SHOULD JUST FUCK ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!

They both should die. There's no way to peform such complex surgeries within such a short time and at the same time.

Girl, change out of your scrubs first before you talk to their family. You wouldn't want to see someone covered with your loved one's blood right?

And Graham, be humble, man. I think no good doctor call themselves 'a genius doctor'.

The way this story going, I think the king would be the first patient she fail to save.

Tbh one thing that bothers me, aside from how the MC is a Mary Sue, is how her personality changed completely from her first life to the point that she's way too soft and almost naïve. It's a fun read, but I'd rather that she maintained at least a bit of selfishness or if she was a bit hardened and cynical from her experiences in her past lives. I always found the complete personality change rather unrealistic, and I know I can't expect realistic from an isekai but it would have made it more enjoyable

@zuzzel

i agree though we do have to remember there was a life in between where she was a doctor for most of her life in modern society after remembering her death from her previous life. she had to fend for herself in her second lifetime and her life was based around being a doctor- no romance whatsoever. though i do think her naiiveness is a little dumb shes basically just living in her first life with her second life mindset (if that makes sense) except this time shes loved by linden which shes never felt before in her first two lives.

i hope this makes sense LOL im bad at it

I've been putting this title on hold for the longest time because as someone who works in the medical field, there will always be some weird stuff that distracts me. Though not as bad as I thought it would be, it's still there and definitely made me go "huh?" but otherwise, so-so story. Good to read when you have free time. I'll probably wait for batch release before picking it up again.

good for a quick lighthearted read, but doesn’t offer much else

minor spoiler alert:

elise is just super OP and faces little to no hardships, with the few obstacles she does encounter having little relevance to the plot

also, lots of the arcs just feel really dragged out?

and as elise saves everybody + is loved by everybody (regardless of how unrealistic it may be), there is zero stakes. zero tension. just makes the series boring and predictable

but the art is very pretty, and elises interactions with others is cute. the medical bits are interesting as well

Users who are viewing this thread