Dokusen Yoku ga Tsuyo Sugiru Yandere Kai Neko-chan - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
(sees a bird woman outside the window)
Nene: chichichichichi

Dex-chan lover
ren08.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Breed pussy get more pussy infinite money glitch.
Also if not schizo or not-straight marry this kitty already

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the manga is just the exact same chapter repeated 11 times up until now. Nothing different is happening in any of the pages, it's like the guy discovers she's not just a cat for the first time in each chapter.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like the manga is just the exact same chapter repeated 11 times up until now. Nothing different is happening in any of the pages, it's like the guy discovers she's not just a cat for the first time in each chapter.
My exact sentiments, or near enough. Also, I feel like the cat's yandere attitude worsening is entirely the guy's fault because he seems to want to just treat her as a normal cat when she is clearly not one. It's no wonder how he's never had a girlfriend if that's how he acts around females.

Dex-chan lover
My exact sentiments, or near enough. Also, I feel like the cat's yandere attitude worsening is entirely the guy's fault because he seems to want to just treat her as a normal cat when she is clearly not one. It's no wonder how he's never had a girlfriend if that's how he acts around females.
My take is that he's still in denial that his cat can really turn into a human female and his mind is pretending she doesn't as a mental self-defense mechanism.

To be fair, if you had a cat turn into a human in front of you, would you believe it was real, or think you were going insane/dreaming/hallucination/etc?

Dex-chan lover
My take is that he's still in denial that his cat can really turn into a human female and his mind is pretending she doesn't as a mental self-defense mechanism.

To be fair, if you had a cat turn into a human in front of you, would you believe it was real, or think you were going insane/dreaming/hallucination/etc?
Given what manga has taught me about a typical Japanese work week, I can see MC thinking this is a delusion brought on by exhaustion.

Dex-chan lover

Maybe, but that's where logical experimentation comes into play.

Your cat turned into a hot chick in front of you?

Examine the subject closely to determine whether this is a figment of your imagination or a real event. And when/if it happens again, well that's a repeatable experiment right there. Easy basis for the application of the scientific method.

Users who are viewing this thread