Dokyuu Hentai HxEros

this manga heals my wounds from the harsh talons of the terrible anime adaptation. Btw
flat waifus are the way

@janmelvinquinto no, it is big titty dark skin gyarus. Ah yes truly nothing better then a gyaru with thigh highs stepping on your face whilst calling you a virgin pervert. My dream it to suffocate in the thick thighs of a gyaru mommy until death.

hey guys can anyone spoil me about shou’s circumstances(?) already? is she lying that she doest know the hxeros or is she being controlled? i just cant wait for the future chapters already hehu

Dex-chan lover
@elemenopeee
seems like her twin sister is being forced/mind-controlled/whatever to work for the censor bugs. and she probably gifted shou the crane origami she owns.

Contributor
The raws of series is currently in its final arc: https://twitter.com/mangamogura/status/1323667199664545792?s=21

Honestly, that’s enough for me to see this through to the end.

Dex-chan lover
The plot line is kinda mess...
Its been a while since I read harem Romcom Ecchi, but this was certainly had a good idea but didn't executed properly.
Well the score does somehow explain it I guess.

@Crankeddt To this day after 10+ years of anime I have never met a blonde Tsundere I actually liked. I can count all the good tsunderes I enjoyed on one hand. I don't get why people like this troupe of character especially in ecchi where she typically serves as the cockblock to the ecchi.

@BraveHeartesHero dude same, the only tsundere I can enjoy are classic tsundere, modern tsundere turn me off

Fed-Kun's army
Basically a reskin of all the other ecchi battle manga with the same goddam problem not enough fking romance... Also there are chapters that copied straight from to love-ru

Story about fighting aliens who want to censor everything lewd, and it itself is censored. Yeah, no.

Dex-chan lover
@princeofcups censorship depends on the raws. the b/w chapter(s) in the magazine is/are censored, the semi-color chapter at the end of each issue as well as all volume releases are uncensored.

Users who are viewing this thread