Doll-Kara

Aggregator gang
@Seiryu the author of this manga is THE real Kazuyoshi Ishii.
https://ameblo.jp/ishii-kazuyoshi/entry-12345136608.html

Dex-chan lover
i feel like this manga is getting bad... the author just keeps putting too many things in this that i feel like its not about karate anymore... just a feeling though...

Group Leader
wow, this manga should be named "bitches & whores", too real for me

i swear to god all the girls in this story is plain idiot that wants the D. the only one that making me read this pathetic manga is the old man.

Oh... kay.... Ima wait a few more chapters. But this is. . . . not developing into a manga showing promise.

They're not focusing on any one premise or story plot right now, if anything the story is jumping into too many side stories as well as some bizarre plot points for max drama and no payoff.

Dex-chan lover
Came for silly premise but got some weird melodrama where we do everything but karate?????

And the supernatural element IMO is probably the lease unneeded thing.

Fed-Kun's army
that new cover is bad-ass shit men.. i c*mmed 3 times in a row with a record of 5mtrs headshot travelling about 1m/s speed.

Fed-Kun's army
Well that turned into hot trash real quick. They just keep cramming and cramming in more drama and they introduce these plot threads and characters then just sweep it to the side to add more. The MC barely does anything and if she is doing something it definitely isn't karate. It is infuriating how any possible likeable character has turned into (or rather revealed to be) absolutely self-centered jackasses and they're all terrible people. Except the MC (yet...)

Contributor
I just realized that the K1 director was reincarnated as a girl named Kei Ichinose. K1.

Users who are viewing this thread