Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 276 - Domestic Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
I'm sure this is going to be a productive, calm, rational, and most of all, polite comment section.

Dex-chan lover
As it turns out, the true Domestic Girlfriend, was the memories we made along the way.

Dex-chan lover
12a.gif

Fed-Kun's army
🤮🤮🤮Bullshit ending... it was going so well with Rui pregnancy and them planning a weeding... and he had to make a mess of an ending... is go toubun all over again 🤮🤮

Dex-chan lover
@deathmailrock Because polyamory is immoral and even if lewd seinen cannot afford to be bold, what can we say about ecchi shonen? The authors want to entice the reader with hot intrigue, but at the same time are forced to have a family-friendly happy ending. This is one of the reasons why harem or ecchi has been so loudly failed lately.

@MOKALI Your userpic made me remember how witty School Rumble was in its satire on romantic anime and manga.

@zerogrv What do these manga have in common besides a common magazine and sibling love triangle? The Go-Toubun's problem is not that the “winning girl” steal the victory from the other, but that Negi gave her the ending without any warning and developing.

Double-page supporter
@InfiniteVerisimilitude I can't remember exactly what happened around 70, but yes, lots of stuff does happen. Nat gets with Rui, pretty much has a solid relationship, breaks up with her after it was getting a bit toxic, realizes they both still love each other, Rui ends up getting pregnant, they were literally on the verge of marrying, Hina gets run over by a truck and lands in a fukin coma, timeskip and most(major) development with the past chapters was completely thrown down the drain

I think most people are pissed off with how poorly written the final arc is in general. Like most people even Hina fans thought that the writing for this last bit was horrendously done. I do agree that all those death threats and violence is just way too retarded

Group Leader
And in the sequel haruka commits suicide for the bullying she gets from having a fucked up family situation

@deathmailrock

Dude dosent even deserve one. Hes fucking trash and I hope Hina cucks him later on. Youre headcanon is wrong though since Rui and Haruka moved out

Dex-chan lover
This deserved better ending, if she decided of Hina as the endgame there should be like at least 10-20 chapters more of some development. I followed this manga for quite some time and the way it ended is utter garbage for me sadly.
I think Sasuga should get an award for writing the worst MC ever. Its funny like he change his mind in few last chapters even though he was so sure of his feelings to Rui and even chosing her over Hina while going to NY. All it took to change his "well thought choice" as he stated, was a track kun and the "true love" that Marie and Kiryia told him about. I mean he knew Hina still loved him at the time he chosen Rui and thats why i can't get the sudden change but probably Sasuga planed Hina ending for a long time and was forced to finish this manga in vol 28 becouse of the falling scores and sales.

@zerogrv
go toubun was a masterpiece compared to this garbage. This was a 270+ Chapter road to a fucking trainwreck. At least Go Toubun had the decency to end before it got to 125 chapters

So we’re rui in all this. I hope to fucking hell that she doesn’t end up with fucking kajita. Shitty ass ending. Natsuo should’ve married rui and taken some damn responsibility

Dex-chan lover
@Hejti Do you also like scenes when MC is not sure of his feelings for another character, but his friends explain to him whom he “really loves”? After MC’s friend told her in one manga that love is when you want to fuck someone, I just ... just say "oh fuck off!".

@theilikepie This is what I'm talking about. The author tried to make a family-friendly bittersweet ending, but in the end we got something that looks like premise for a family drama. A little desire and you can already come up with a dark development for this. For example, Natsuo and Hina/Rui and her new boyfriend have a baby who falls in love with Haruka, while Haruka grows up as a troubled child due to social condemnation and envy of his father’s new family. Or, as an option, her stepfather begins to harass her and Natsuo and the sisters feel guilty about this shit. It is so problematic that the potential for any shitty development is simply endless.

Group Leader
@Maxxxx

Nah after the shitshow natuso pulled he dosent deserve her anymore

I do feel like she's gonna end up with chefboi though. But like all harem manga there afraid of showing the losing girls moving on as to not get there self inserting readers angry

Dex-chan lover
@SuperOniichan Like banging both sisters and impregnating both of them is any better... frankly... it's pretty much the exact same thing.
----------------------
@Hejti Our idiot MC obviously loves both of them... but the author doesn't want the 3 of them living together as a couple... and the author kept on sticking with the idea that he likes both of them so that she could just milk out the series for as long as possible... and then, bam, tries to end the series with only one of them... truth is, both endings would feel unsatisfying... though I think the Rui ending would have been better since at least it had better closure...
----------------------
@theilikepie he's not quite trash... both sisters know the situation all too well... frankly speaking, they all know he likes both so the only sane choice is for all 3 of them to move on or all 3 of them to get together. Also, she moves out so that the kid doesn't figure out their weird relationship... so they could still have it in my head canon...

That said, the biggest problem is that they don't properly face it. He should have just admitted that he likes both...

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I can’t support this ending, especially if what I’m assuming they spent the majority of the past 100-150 chapters building rui and Natsuo relationship leading to her ending you prego and planning a wedding to ending it Natsuo and Hina ending together cause she fell into a coma like 10 chapters ago

Double-page supporter
I am fine with this ending since I was on that Hina ship.

Dex-chan lover
> I hope to fucking hell that she doesn’t end up with fucking kajita

Well, I don't think she wants to stay single for all her life. Kajita will smell blood and he will take a shot.

~~Rui's child is paraded as Hina's child, that's so messed up, and if the truth breaks out, I can't imagine such huge lie would affect the child. The whole situation is just a disaster waiting to happen.

Both Rui and Natsuo are OOC, the former to even suggesting the arrangement, and the latter for accepting. Rui went after Natsuo knowingly Hina likes him IRC, and Natsuo spent some time with his mentor and saw the unfortunate relationship between the father and his estranged daughter, who he allow that to happen to Rui and her own child?~~

For some reason I thought Rui and Natsuo hid their relation to Haruka, but I remembered wrong wrong so this is completely wrong. I want to facepalm so hard right now -_-

Dex-chan lover
@theilikepie Well, at least we didn't get shitty cliches like girls who promise to be forever in one-sided love for him or suddenly become lesbians because the audience is afraid of getting cucked.

@deathmailrock And then the children of both sisters banding each other ... oh, for some reason, modern romance too motivates my hentai fantasies. Well, if it was a real dorama or a Western drama, then it could end up that way. At least Russian shit melodramas constantly fall into this.

Users who are viewing this thread