Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 276 - Domestic Girlfriend

I was expecting a chapter where they catch her up to whats going on and then an epilogue but not really... this feels rushed.

I'm Team Rui but I really want to say something...
To all the 'fans' who kept celebrating Hina's accident, who were wishing for her death, who kept shitting on Kei Sasuga... THIS IS YOUR REWARD. THIS IS WHAT YOU DESERVE AND I REALLY WISH YOU'RE AWARE OF IT.

Bullshit. Bull-fucking-shit

Oh it's a fucking miracle despite being in a fucking coma for years she just happens to recover? FOH.

Dex-chan lover
Wow. Not only this ending sucks as spoilers said (and we all knew since all the crap from last chapters with timegap and coma nonscence), but they even TALK AND FORCE HER TO MARRIAGE. Lol, this is most forced shit writing i've ever seen. First was this shit argument with chief, like 'im not forcing myself, i just must', and now 'you must marry him, we decided so'. Worst. Argument. Ever.
This shit is just so forced by the author that i can see strings attached to the characters on the background, shown how Sasuga pulls them to do whatever the fuck she wants them to do, instead what they would do the way she wrote them for 6 fucking years.
Damn. I just wanna forget about this now. Sasuga should pay for some writing lessons...
P.s. Main events took what, 2-3 years of highschool and few years of uni? And last 3 chapters took almost 9 yeats (5 coma, 3.5 rehab). Question - why did we need previous 273 chapters, can anyone answer me? xDDD

When people ask how forced was this ending.

Me:

b7315c5b22817a49bb876714690813584ea625f8f1d5303883c05db3d6659a9a.gif

I DONT NEED THIS STUPID HINA PITY WIN
IT'S BETTER IF THEY JUST DIDNT HAVE A MARRIAGE FOR FUCK SAKE !!
KEI NOT SASUGA, F U

It is telling that the one comment those happy with this ending are saying something along the lines of "Team Hina". Guys, that's just your preference, which is perfect. But tastes and preferences can't be discussed, you have them and that it.

Now, you mean to tell me that if it wasn't because of some maniac journalist the wedding wouldn't have been cancelled? That's messed up. Why? Because Hina and Natsuo's relationship is built on heavily in those two assaults on her, the psychopath who tried to stab her and the crazy journalist. Consider Rui's relationship at those moments it was all a hard-fought one, growing and understanding each other, supporting their dreams and knowing when to give each other space.

If the end goal was Hina from the get-go, then there should've been far more development into that.
I certainly regret having read this one, and damn my need to finish it instead of dropping it some chapters ago, at least. I hope I don't ever get hooked into another in a similar way.

P.S.: Darn it, it's just a work of fiction don't go after the author, it's completely pointless.

Well, I guess that's...some kind of ending (ಠ_ಠ) but honestly, I'm more happy to see they finally wrapped up this hot garbage. Woof.

Dex-chan lover
@Sheoldread
Now, you mean to tell me that if it wasn't because of some maniac journalist the wedding wouldn't have been cancelled? That's messed up. Why? Because Hina and Natsuo's relationship is built on heavily in those two assaults on her, the psychopath who tried to stab her and the crazy journalist. Consider Rui's relationship at those moments it was all a hard-fought one, growing and understanding each other, supporting their dreams and knowing when to give each other space.

If the end goal was Hina from the get-go, then there should've been far more development into that.

Golden words. Thats exactly what im talking about for a weeks, since this clown fiesta started

Dex-chan lover
Well, as about as one would expect from KEI works. Honestly, I'd say she improved her art 'cuz her writing got worse since GE days, but upon checking vol 27 extras, I am legit struggling to find any redeeming quality in her works... I mean, not even amateurish hentai authors fail to understand the human body anatomy as hard as she did in those "illustrations".

kinda weird that the people are bashing the author too much. i mean his work in GE was about a second hand used goods as they would usually term it in japan. this work is about technically getting a harem with all sides agreeing. i mean this is fiction and all but this is the ending the author wanted. from what i'm getting in her works is that it's all about acceptance of either things. either it's from a male perspective or a female perspective...

I mean technically we already have too much drama in our lives to make it too complicated already.

Users who are viewing this thread