Domestic na Kanojo - Vol. 28 Ch. 276 - Domestic Girlfriend

Dex-chan lover
Her step mom is her aunt woo hoo pity win smh Good ending luckily ended uo good but this was hot garbage

@danceicarus

actually South Korea, Singapore, middle and upper middle class of the western worlds and even in the arab world all the birthrates are down, not because of cucks but due to them being Financially more stable and having more allowed decisions in life also which hinders them to make more babies. compare that to 3rd world and the poor when they have no choice but to hang on to a thin piece of thread. you should look at it from that perspective this is about more on the Rich vs poor perspective.

if you want to say that there are rich people that have a lot of babies and there are poor people who only have a few babies, most of the time they are the exception. take a look at their way of living, you would see there is a difference in how most of the people in their category lives.

Dex-chan lover
"Pure triangle of love"
Fans have never seen such bullshit before

Dex-chan lover
It's by far the laziest of all ends that attempts to please everyone and ends up pleasing nobody. HinaXnat shippers were given the pity win, Rui and Natsuo just "gave up" on their feelings for each other and devoted themselves to taking care of Hina and when she woke up, Rui walk's off into the sunset with Natsuo's kid as the consolation prize. It strains credulity and it insults the readership, but this is what happens when an author listens to the screeching on twatter and considers it "valid feedback".

@CykaClap this is the greatest mystery of all. Either A) she actually intended to have Rui win but was brow-beaten into this end by Hina-tics or B) she expected to end the manga much much sooner but the editors were like, "holy shit, people are lovin' this, keep writing so we have something to publish" and she did... she just let the story and characters take on their own life until Kei realized, "oh wait Rui is now completely different than how she started and Hina is still EXACTLY THE SAME.... whoops... guess I gotta do something to reach the endgame, somehow". Considering how hacknyed and forced the last 10 to 20 chapters were, I'm guessing B.

Dex-chan lover
There's reddit posts that put it better than I could.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/guvl01/the_problem_i_had_with_hina_a_talk_on_why_i/

https://www.reddit.com/r/DomesticGirlfriend/comments/gz6eza/kei_sasuga_a_master_of_intentional_ambiguity_also/

This ending was screwed for a while. I want to make it clear before I say this that it is not intended as a personal attack on the author: I don't think she has been in a long term romantic relationship or has children. Correct me if I'm wrong, but that's the only way I can see someone portraying love and children like this.

I'm not going to be critic for this last chapter but to be honest i was expecting that "NatxRui" well this is the end but at least you should keep the love triangle where they both Nat's women. well the deed is already done so whatever XD...

But at least next time please dont rise our hopes like that and betray us XD

Fed-Kun's army
So their children will both be cousins and step siblings?
What a lolz ending >_<

Finally, now i know with which author i must be careful.
Bassicaly my opinion is: Good manga at the beginning but at some point in/after middle school all the story and development went in decline (except things related to Rui), and all saw what happened with the ending.

Dex-chan lover
Feels like poly ending? Just that on official paper, it's NatxHina..?
Everything aside, that Page 10 spread is pretty. Good to see Miyabi is doing good too.

Aggregator gang
but why does Rui still lives with Natsuo and Hina? doesnt make sense at all, she should date and live with her boss/ coworker kajita and they sould have haruka on a joint custody.
If not they should just do the harem.
Is the famous actress, miyabi, the nice girl who had a crush on natsuo before? Man this guy really had all the girls when i think about it. open bar

Aggregator gang
@Digi-Lib No he ends up with Hina. because Haruka is still very young, Rui lives with them though, without being a couple with natsuo. They ended their relationship before the time skip. Now they are just parents. But thats so unrealistic, she'd better go and live with the other cook guy

Users who are viewing this thread