Domestic na Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
ahhh... Sasuga Kei. I don't know how you did it, but you did.
one of the male side characters tries and almost rapes female lead, but MC saves the day just for the rapist to apologize and male lead with female lead instantly forgive him. Just... lmfao.
Sasuga Kei really did outdid herself with this, and i thought GE was shit, but this is just on another level. Everything about this is garbage. Has a clean art-style tho. Author really has a skill in writing absolutely unlikable characters and hey, i can't really blame her... If it sells then you keep doing what you are doing.

@Gambino I liked GE except that the one girl ended up with her dirt bag ex. It was frustrating sometimes but it was good. This is terrible. I like only 2 characters and they're the two side girls and that's it. Everyone else is just a terrible person.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, I can't believe how polarizing this manga is - people either really love it or absolutely hate it. It's like there's no room for middle ground. I've read it twice now, the second time to catch any details I may have missed before. It's not like a masterpiece, but it's not garbage either. Plus, considering that the story is still ongoing, it's unfair to judge something by what's essentially only a partially completed work. I expect that in the end it will be considered a worthwhile journey, even with the saturated melodrama.

Dex-chan lover
The story is pretty okay with great insight on the writing process and cooking once you get past the ridiculous and over-the-top smut... jfc if I have to see one more puckered nipple and gratuitous vagene panty-shot I will scream. I hate that I like this story enough not to drop it. Like. I get it. Ecchi. Woohoo. But I really feel the story would have benefited a lot without it. There's also problematic rapey shit in here so don't read it if that is something that bothers you.

💝

Contributor
It has been licensed in English (printed by Kodansha,) so we probably won't be seeing any more chapters here. Link to the official English release is right below the description. At the moment they are 5 volumes behind.

Dex-chan lover
@Sparrowhawk: maybe you are thinking of another manga? Ive read up to chapter 221 and there was no rape ever. There were two times something 'bad' almost happened and both times the MC saved the day.

Also, if you are not into smut just dont read smut (sex, not only ecchi), lol. Blaming the author because you came here by your own hands is just silly.

The story itself is not bad, its just dense and sometimes it drives me nuts how people have three pages of thinking blobs and dont say a word to the other person, and if they had said just a couple things it would have been settled. Its not exclusive to this one, a lot of mangas do that and its kinda frustrating.

Dex-chan lover
ShionSinX Oi bruv. Never did I say there WAS rape, there clearly WAS a scene with Alex that was rapeY. Difference. I'm not blaming the author for anything except nonsensical writing and boobs just because they like to draw boobs. I get it's smut but at least put it in there for a reason other than just because you can.

@ShionSinX actually it can be classified as rape or sexual assault (depending on how you define terms), if you actually understand how consent works. in the recent chapter (222) where MC clearly has said he wants no sexual relationship with this girl. And yet she jumps in the shower and does something sexual to him without his consent and his obvious rejection for it.

But since he is male, it gets kinda put in a way where your suppose to be okay with it because “he is a man and therefore can’t get raped by a woman because he will enjoy it” logic. Which is pretty much BS since you shouldn’t touch someone unless they tell you they want it and are okay with it, which is how consent works.

Double-page supporter
Just gonna ask no ones gonna upload the chapter here at dex or the group scanlating it doesnt want it to be uploaded here?

@Hachi015 Its officially being translated thats why.

https://www.amazon.com/kindle-dbs/entity/author/B004LW88J8?_encoding=UTF8&offset=0&pageSize=12&sort=author-pages-popularity-rank&page=1&langFilter=default#formatSelectorHeader

Dex-chan lover
@Sensiteeve27 the chapter you are mentioning was translated after my comment, so its impossible for the other person to be talking about that too as it was ever earlier than mine, so cut the crap about 'male rape bla bla bla consent bla bla'. But no, the MC did not refuse the girl, he might have said so but he could have just walked out and didnt, and even asked if it would help her before accepting her. Did you bother to read the whole thing?

So I was reading and then at volume 11 chapter 100 it ended and I have no idea why, on any other website I can't find volume 12 either. Can someone tell me why?

@shionsinx “he might have said so but he could have walked out”

Wow you basically admit he said “no”. So apparently “no” means “yea sure suck my dick” to you. You really need to google what consent is. The fact that you are even blaming him for not getting out of the bathtub just says a lot about you. After she sucked his dick he said “if I give you what you want would it finally make you feel better” again that is not a yes, that is him giving in to her peer pressure of trying to sleep with him when he has said no numerous time. He does not actually want to sleep with her, he just wants to give her what she wants so she can finally stop.

Users who are viewing this thread