Domestic na Kanojo

Dex-chan lover
For those who want to know which girl "wins"
Rui, she's pregnant so they end up marrying after knowing about it.

Double-page supporter
@NeloDante

You know that's not last chapter yet. There's still chance for truck-kun appearance.

Edit: ROFL 4chan is sooooo butthurt 🤣

Dex-chan lover
NTR with Fumiya X Hina is the greatest in your face to Natsuo.
come on author DO IT.....DEW IT!!!

is this site fucked up? they delete the chaps ,then upload it. Anyways, i like how things have come up for the mc till chap 267. He's gonna pay for it

Yeh

At first I was uninterested and I was just glancing trough the pages like I was just pretending to read. Slowly I got more and more into it and suddenly I'm absorbed into the series. Now I'm patiently waiting for the other chapters to be translated.

Double-page supporter
10/10 This Manga covers by now 5 and 1/2 years of character development in over 250 chapters. The relationship drama is top notch. The emotional roller coaster is worth a read. If you are not up to it and of weak heart and you bind with characters well don't come close it might be a heartbreak while reading.

3 Months later Edit downgrade to 8/10:
The ending doesn't stand. Sasuga should have killed one of the sisters and made a split ending in the accident for either route. 3 years after reviving from the dead and recovery may bind Natsuo and Hina to get married in the end, but it doesn't respect the sister.

Contributor
It's ending
https://twitter.com/k_sasuga/status/1245190296108814336

Dex-chan lover
@CatLife

yeah, as time went on, it got harder and harder to find someone to actually root for. hence, my previous post.

Feels weirdly realistic how peoples in this manga are trying to ruin other people's lives for their own benefit.
Also why is everyone going to the "I'll kill them" extreme ? First stabbing then carmageddon, like WTF >.>

Where do you guys find the chapters in english? There are so many missing chapters and the latest one from what i can see is chapter 145

What's up with the author not giving us any fan service whatsoever anymore? Earlier chapters in this manga were filled with raunchy scenes and
seeing as when Natsuo went to America to save Rui and they made up, we got nothing?!?!

@hazmandotmy I get mine from Comixology. I know, paid but I really enjoyed this manga.

Swear to fuck if I joined just to figure out that they ain't gonna continue this piece in English I'm going to be pissed
Edit: No new English chapters in 2 years? Cowabunga it is!

Users who are viewing this thread