Domestic na Kanojo

"For a long time, I had to force my self to not look at you that way".
Ah, what an innocent confession... even tho at those "Long time" you go around f**king Rui, saying that you loved her and will protect her.. ah, i forgot that time when you asking your "female collague" - who obviously loved you - some stupid advice secretly from Rui that causes your breakup.. she got pregnant and you are happy for that, you guys even planned to get married. AND THEN, the b*tch got in an accident (which is still make me loathe the author coz he didnt kill her), in a state of guilty she pushes you to marry the b*tch, and you agreed... AND YOU STILL DARE TO SAY THAT YOU FORCED YOUR SELF TO NOT SEE HER THAT WAY!

Woaah, that was a long rant 😤
Well a sl*tty MAIN heroine, and a manw*ore hero.. it matches pretty well. Glad that our Rui isn't end up with this trash kind of Male Lead...

I think Domestic Kanojo is a lot like a Bob Ross painting:
Just before it ends, you think "Ruined".
But yet, miraculousely, something "save" it.

I was disapointed but in the end, I just loved the story and even if it fell from nowhere. It's not that bad because you can see how much they love each others the whole time. The problem is not in the story in itself but on how rushed it was. The quality dropped a lot.

But I'm far more disapointed by the readers reactions. If you followed the story that far, you shouldn't blame the author but worry about what could've happened.

I didn't know why it was a bad ending because I left it long ago, until I friend asked me to read it,well I can understand, but I think it was not necessary to attack the author on twitter, I disliked the ending but just that. By the way did anyone like the end? Just curiosity

I just want to say. It was right for me to drop it back then, knew it was going to be a shitshow knowing the author's past work. Glad to see she didnt disappoint again lol. I think this is worse than GE tho feel sad to those that are not used to works like this and the author. Personally its fair to criticize her, threats are overboard tho. I also dont think it was cool for the author to respond to them by saying they dont even support the work, it might be true to a majority of them but i can see some who supported the author, theres always gonna be some people like that, and i think its a deservice to those people. I still wouldnt agree to threats and such but author didnt handle it well.

ez3

It has become very usual to read something where the story starts decently and ends awfully bad.

What can i say about this? That i didnt enjoy it.

The most important thing, that made the story awful for me to read, was
the forced addition of hina back into the plot. Her arc should have ended and natsuo should have learn from that, and grow throughout the manga. But no, the author decided to put hina back in the story again with the only intention of being just a miserable, inmature and pitiful character. Traits that she should have left behind in her arc. She did bassically nothing than just staying there and dreaming about being together with the protagonist, clinging to the rings and what those represent as a way to achive her goal. It is funny that I was urging for her to show those rings to natsuo and be done with this forced romance, but it never happenned. Instead she kept doing nothing and even saying that she will forget him for sure, like 4 times! So dumb... For this reasons, i just couldnt care anymore. I started to speed reading or just skipping the text and just seing the drawings. Also i just wanted that miyabi was the chosen girl so the manga could just ended in a decent way, but it didnt happen. From that point, the story for me became even more pointless and i just started to read only the chapters where hina was involved and speed reading everything else, just to see what the heck the author was going to do with her. The result was a coma, the erase of the development that natsuo had with rui and the story went back to the beginning. That was the end.
Anyway, not really a great manga to re-read, after hina rejecting natsuo everything went down hill.

This is Just another crappy manga with another crappy romance.

Reading this manga is a waste of time in a good way, and also in a bad way, but mostly in a good way. The ending was absolute balls despite me being a team Hina, but this manga is good to read overall. 9/10, minus 2 because of ending = 7/10.

Also, attacking the author makes you a shittier person 10 times that of the ending.

Dex-chan lover
I might understand MC for

picking the other girl

But I dont fking understand the fact that

HE FUCKING DOESNT CARE ABOUT HIS OWN DAUGHTER LIKE WTF FEELS LIKE THEY NEVER TOLD THE KID HIS THE FATHER

Explains the low birthrates author dont know how kids work the kid was laughing seeing her father leaving them and getting married to another woman

So yeah I am more mad about that ngl

@greatninja3 did you even read the manga? Like the entire manga? Not just the last chapter and 2 bonus chapters? You can't have, because
The daughter literally calls Natsuo, "daddy," in one of the chapters. Where are you pulling this shit from?

Dex-chan lover
@WinterLift
can you tell me a situation where a kid is happy seeing their parents seperated seing her father getting married to another woman and leaving their old house cause father has a new girl ?

That hurts my brain more than the love affairs

@greatninja3
I never said the kid would be happy? I simply called you out for you bullshit about the girl not knowing who her father was. From what the manga showed, it seemed like she wasn't unhappy with the entire situation, she seemed pretty damn happy during the wedding. She had a massive grin on her face during the wedding scenes. Not every parent separation is an ugly mess. Some kids are actually happy to see their parents split.

Overalls I'm glad that it's end. I mean the rollercoaster of emotion reading 200 chapter in one sitting, that's the first time I'm so invested in manga. Tho ending is questionable, decision has been made now it's time to understand the decision.

Oh yeah, attacking the author doesn't do any good

Dex-chan lover
@WinterLift
in what situation ? Besides one of the parent being abusive ?

Cause the kid wouldnt be happy seeing her abusive dad be happy

for all the hate this shit will keep you invested to the very end and the extra chapters are pog so give it a read if you havent

Whoa, that rating. Hahahahaha

So basically, he had a kid with the little sister and still married the older sister. They even lived together for a while after marrying.

Wow, respect to Natsuo.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

ratings dont really mean much these days
someone gets offended by something so they rate it a minimum
others who also get offended see people voting the minimum and vote the maximum
i cant remember what the numbers were but it was something like you would tell 5 people about a good experience and 12 about a negative experience

To see the first manga I have started to read, reduced to such an abomination... Just why did Kei took such a road?

At least the girl with the godly body proportions won. I guess that's something

I really liked the story, I have some similar experience
with teen love - no i dont have sisters/step sisters and sadly with cancer, the chapters with the mother, Togen and Hina touched some really painful memories.

I can see why some hated it, there are some reasons for it , it be something out of your "comfort" zone (but come on, two are teens that suddenly were thrown in the same room, they also had fillings for each other before their parents were married) or if you are closed minded or the actions of the heroes are totally unacceptable according to your -outsiders- opinion, well there is a saying in my country, I don't think i can translate but the mining is if it a situation that is not affect you, you can discern the "correct" way/answer more easily since you are not enmeshed and don't have filings (love,hate, pride,fears etc) clouding or hindering your decision.

Having read all the story I routed for Hina, I kinda almost hated the bratty sis that
dumped him in his worst/lowest state
, truth be told if i were in his shoes I would probably be with Momo-chan, "jumping from sister to sister... I don't think my personality would allowed it, I would probably distance myself with both of them.

I read the above comment about the attack, don't know what happened but doesn't that behavior remind you some (2) scum in the novel? grow up it is ok if you don't like something and to express your (civilized) opinion but it is not ok to be a douche.

It has 277 chapters and not 276 so read the last too.

Users who are viewing this thread