Domestic na Kanojo

It is not about Natsuo x Rui or Natsuo x Hina anymore.

He freaking impregnate Rui already, and decides to change to Hina over the dumbest reason shits ever because he just doesn't have any principle until the ending?

I am a Hina x Natsuo fans but my God.

This is not forbidden love, this is pure dumb and illogical.

Society doesn't work like this, this is just pure egoistic desire some people have.

Even uncle Roger is disappointed in the author and this whole freaking mess.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

“Rui best girl...Hina wifey” 😤😤 I definitely enjoyed that

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

sorry but can someone give me a tldr of what the F happened? or at least the summary. who was the kid in the wedding that called the younger sister mommy, and who got impregnated and what not. i dropped this long ago but i'm curious how it ends but i have no plans on ever rereading this.

also would be funny if this is actually based on real life

Code:

@IAM1013
wahhhh fuck thats dick move wtf?????? So the kid is rui and natsuo's then? When did this happen. Sorry i really wanna avoid reading this specially with that fact. U dont have to answer if u dont wanna
Yikes im happy i didnt continue reading. I'm happy this got completed but im not gonna go and read the parts i skipped

@redsox02
In chapter 215 i think, before they broke up, Natsuo and Rui fucked which led to Rui being pregnant with the baby. Skip some little parts, Natsuo finds, skip some parts, Natsuo still chooses Hina even though Rui is pregnant with his baby(he fucking knows, i repeat he fucking knows he impregnated rui).

It's just a clusterfuck of events. The ending was just... unexpected i guess

@IAm1013 thanks man, yeah i had a feeling this will be a clusterfuck when
rui went to US and natsuo hanged out with hina if i remember that part of the story right. Like the time he was struggling to write or something.

Thanks for telling me how this majestic mess ended and how my ship just freaking melted

Double-page supporter
Ok so here i am months after reading this cluster fuck . Just thought i should give this a review . So the beginning it clearly shows that the main heroine is HINA . I get it after some events they throw that out of the window and focus on the secondary lead Rui . Progression happens MC gets with rui has many good moments. At the end they decide to get married . Then some random ass moments happen and then MC ENDS UP WITH HINA . So in between about 150 chapters worth of progression just becomes meaningless . When the accident happend they called off the marriage and Rui just left like nothing even happend like wtf .

SO the chapters in between the beginning and the end are for people who liked Rui i guess and the end was for Hina fans is what i thought after reading this . I feel as though I have wasted a lot of time reading this manga and after I saw the new chapter I was hoping for an alternate route(cause the latest chapter name was domestic no kanojo in another world) . But it is what it is So FCK IM STILL SO ANNOYED AFTER READING THIS MANGA FOR REAL I WAS DEPRESSED FOR LIKE A FCKING MONTH AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

DONT FCKING READ THIS GARBAGE PLEASE I AM SAYING THIS TO SAVE YOUR TIME . I WASTED A FCK TON OF TIME READING THIS SHIT

This is some straight fire right here. This is the best manga I have ever read in my entire life lol.

I'm joking this manga is some trash, read if you want to be in pain

Users who are viewing this thread