Don't Concern Yourself With That Book (Promo)

Ooooh a novel. Is there anyone translating the novel tho?

Woot edit.

@desiriemaeo the announcement at the end says that no one's translating it yet. I hope someone translates the novel, it looks promising.

Oh man this is crazy
It's awesome
But the art looks so soft despite the crazy plot and characters 😂

@herpesfreesince2003
> Why do a promo chapter if you won't translate the novel 😩😭

I beg your pardon? Do you understand how much work one puts into for a single translated chapter? And usually the Korean romance novels are long. They don't have to translate any novel for you.

(sarcasm) Imagine if every single promo chapter, which btw they are translating voluntarily, has translations for the novel. (sarcasm) I bet they are translating it for people to enjoy a nice little interesting read, and let other translators find this interesting to translate the source novel.

I presume you are expressing how sad you are for not getting to read a potentially good novel, and weren't solidly serious. If so, please make that clearer next time you decide to carelessly comment your whims and wants for internet strangers to see.

The others express their longing for a novel translation with much less whine and much more politeness.

@Vampire_Girl_with_Silver_Hair hun why are you sooo aggressive. It was never that serious. I never forced anyone to translate anything for me??? I'm not entitled. Quite the opposite. I always make sure to leave encouraging comments and tell them to take their time. If they take a break I always gives them a paragraph of support to help them stay strong if they're going through a rough time and emphasize that personal issues are more important than a novel. If they drop it then I express my appreciation for even picking it up in the first place. Plus this is literally the COMMENT section where we COMMENT what we feel. If you're offended over my short remark that held no ill intent whatsoever then I'm actually scared and concerned for you. Not even being sarcastic.

Moral of the story don't overanalyze. Take it easy :)

Stop reading so much into a simple sentence from a comment section on a manga website and focus more on yourself. I'm sure you're very nice. There's actual important problems that you should pour your energy into. I'm done this sweet little chat, best regards. 🤗

@herpesfreesince2003 Ah. I was probably assuming way too much. I definitely got aggressive there. I should focus on my own issues, like you said, and stop assuming too much. I probably got too defensive for the translation teams as well.

By the way, it's very nice that you leave encouraging comments and support translation teams. I respect you for that.

Apologies!

Edit: Misspelled the user tag.

The art is beautiful, I hope whoever picks it up keeps the same artist.

Users who are viewing this thread