Don't Cry

Aaaaaaah! this is so damn cute, the artwork is incredible and the fluff is lovely~~~~ thank you for translating!!

Dex-chan lover
I love the story, the only thing that weirdly bothers me is the age of the characters; 16 and 19? And he's some AI computer engineering genius that has had his own successful company for 2 years (since he was 17) Pleassseee. I just choose to believe they're all 5 years older thanb it says they are. But yeah, I like the fuzzy feelings I get from this series.

This story is so great. I just wish the chapters were longer. It always seems to end as soon as anything actually starts happening!

Squeeeeeee!!! Thank you for the update!!! He's so tsundere xD he's just like a moody cat...!

ok so uuh, i dont really like the ml. In the first chapters when
he saw her eyes, he described them and then said smtg like "if only she wasnt blind" AAAA ok pretty boy its her fault for saving you lmao
He also seemed so manipulative in one of the latest chaps
where fl gets angry at him for lying to her and instead of trying to explain himself or something, he got annoyed because she was being biased??? ugh
, and when
he wouldnt listen to her when she said she wanted to leave alone,,, THE DUDE REALLY DIDNT CARE AND DID WHAT HE WANTED
i also didnt like how he sometimes took his anger on her
like when he remembered something from the past and treated her coldly like- DUDE ITS NOT HER FAULT FOR HAVING THOSE EYES???

@come_ i agree, hopefully he gets major character development and tries to make up for what he did
it kinds upsets me that the art it so cute but his actions/personality isnt the best 🥲

Users who are viewing this thread