Dorei kara no Kitai to Hyouka no sei de Sakushu dekinai no daga - Ch. 7

Supporter
The day he get laid is the day he finally let his intrusive thought win and just be honest with his desire. which most likely not gonna happen, with how he keep gaslight himself.

His mental is kinda impressive in its own way tho. paper defense mental but his HP pool and regen rate is so high that he can endure his own gaslight and bounce back everytime.

Dex-chan lover
Poor guy's delusions are a reality that he is too blind too see and the deeper he falls into self doubt the more his harem fall in love with him. Only option i see now is for the harem to get him drunk then they will all get what they want ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Dex-chan lover
As a reader of the novel. I can only tell you that it only gets worse, and has no signs of getting better. But weirdly enough there is a genuine reason for his denseness and low self esteem.

Dex-chan lover
This is getting sad. He's gaslighting himself into a corner. And I'm laughing.

Dex-chan lover
As a reader of the novel. I can only tell you that it only gets worse, and has no signs of getting better. But weirdly enough there is a genuine reason for his denseness and low self esteem.
Yep, though i wonder if the manga is going to do it differently, since i feel like it been delaying stuff regarding the cause aside the quick mention in chapter 1 and 4 lol

And on top of that, while the WN got a bunch of chapters translated, author deleted everything after chapter 17, so now the WN translation is stuck at 60, so i wonder if the author is going to do a rewrite or something because of the manga

Last edited:
Group Leader
-Hi Allen!
+She is mocking me! She is surely thinking "LOL, that loser really thinks i would ever say hi to him, what a pathetic being!"

Dex-chan lover
The day the goddess stop bothering him will be the day he will finally get laid

This manga is actually hilarious but I can’t let anyone knows that I read something like this, lol

Wait until one of the slaves learn mind reading skill and he's done for.

Dex-chan lover
Would like it if the mc had more than a fraction of a brain cell

A classless society of workers with free food, free healthcare, good work conditions... and a harem?

This truly is a fantasy manga.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Chapter 1: "I can take any verbal abuse because I'm used to it from my sister."
Spends the entire series crumbling under the goddess's verbal abuse and scared shitless of all the other girls verbally abusing him.

Banned
Yep, though i wonder if the manga is going to do it differently, since i feel like it been delaying stuff regarding the cause aside the quick mention in chapter 1 and 4 lol

And on top of that, while the WN got a bunch of chapters translated, author deleted everything after chapter 17, so now the WN translation is stuck at 60, so i wonder if the author is going to do a rewrite or something because of the manga
So he get that low self-esteemed from how his younger sister treating him ?

I guess she will appear soon. They seem like to be on good term with each other.

Fed-Kun's army
Wait until one of the slaves learn mind reading skill and he's done for.
I think they already do that. It's hard for a beginner to win at shogi against someone who's played several times before. Also in Reversi and other strategy games.
And in NGNL fashion we see here elves are not above cheating to win.
Being able to read minds wouldn't help you win against an expert... it just doesn't help that much. But it should work pretty well against a beginner.

Users who are viewing this thread