Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no? - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

Group Leader
@Zephyrum_Alsend
Thanks for the spoiler, this will actually make me wait for the next chapter with anticipation.
I liked Melina's personality and appearance before death, but I'm OK with his choice in punishment, and having her personality still in this story is enough for me 😊

@Zephyrum_Alsend Thank you for that spoiler! Wow Pretty Brutal. I guess that's what you get from messing with someone who has the title of Hero, Demon King, ( Forgot the 3rd title) and Slaver.

Wow, it's only thanks to the comments that I finally understood he has the power from each of the titles. Somehow I'd thought when he was choosing it was something like a development path and not just a public title to display, and that he was discarding and losing the benefit of the other titles. Him having dark magic and not just slave-magic(?) makes more sense now.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look, the fox-earred girl on the cover. She totally isn't going to have a change of heart.

Dex-chan lover
wow author just killed her off like that?! Hopefully we get DBZ levels of plot armor and can res her

Dex-chan lover
oh, this turned darker then expected. surely the Ghost Girl will stay around permanently or somthing, due to our overpowered MC, but it's good to know the author is willing not to spare darker finer details from such a series.

Author suddenly killing likeable character is something you commonly see.
My problem for this chapter is despite bringing such shocking development, the author fail to deliver what supposed to be a grim situation. The character doesnt treat themself seriously, creating easygoing mood which doesnt fit with what happened at the chapter.

Aggregator gang
I had to look in the last chapter, cause I couldn't remember who the fuck is Melina. xD

Dex-chan lover
@MoonRabbit Agreed 100%. I'm all for shocking developments like this cuz it makes the story interesting. But the easy-going mood of the chapter made it significantly less impactful.

Dex-chan lover
Oh look at all those *rightInTheFeels people. 😅

According to the cover Nasha should be a demi human?

Users who are viewing this thread