Dorei Shounin shika Sentakushi ga Nai desu yo? Harem? Nani Sore Oishii no?

Double-page supporter
0/10
The hottest of garbage
Trash that crawled out of landfill just to pollute the world even more.
Could be worse though... At least there's no Loli pedo... Yet :|

Is this based on a novel?
Considering that author and artist are different it seems like it, but i can't seem to find anything regarding that

Holy fuck, reading that description, it feels like all these Isekai teen-fanfic-level webnovelist types aren't even trying anymore. I really hope it's better than that write-up makes it sound. But damn if I ain't too scared to start reading it.

That description makes it sound like this manga is garbage. I'm going to read it to see if it's actually garbage.

Edit: Yeah, its trash.

Dex-chan lover
What a shitshow. The art is mediocre, but sufferable, but this story... if you are even able to call it that. It's cliche and utter trash, makes no sense from top to bottom. The only proper use of this manga is as tinder for a camp fire or toilet paper.

If Kenja no mago is rock bottom then this is using its mouth and finger stubs digging several meters below it

Fed-Kun's army
There's a lot of problems with this one.
But the worst crime of all is turning cute bandage girl with pointy teeth into generic tan red-hair catgirl.

wtf the art xD that fight scene was funny

and the artist cant draw a guy who isnt looking at the camera xD

even ONE tried harder

Double-page supporter
This isn't all that. The art is decent, but the story is lackluster in the innovation department. The girls are the typical pain-in-the-ass, bitchy type (most of them), but I'm the biggest idiot for still being invested.

Dex-chan lover
@deedet I'll raise that bet. https://mangadex.org/title/10198/mahouka-koukou-no-rettousei-yokohama-souran-hen

This has a "my first manga" feeling, both for artist and the author.
Pretty bad story, pretty bad art.

Cliches + plot convenience + OP main character just because.

Dex-chan lover
Good lord, how did this slip past the editorial board?? Or is this self published? Plot progression is fine, but the art is...severely lacking. Transitions aren't very fluid, actions and motions are very static, effects are almost non-existent... It's like the author didn't get any work done this month, and just sent in the rough draft.

Users who are viewing this thread