Dorei Tensei: Sono Dorei, Saikyou no Moto Ouji ni Tsuki - Vol. 2 Ch. 14

Both “Ars” and “Als” are used in the same chapter. Could you settle on one and stick with it?

Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga really love it. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

@Darketower Blame the fact that the Japanese have a hard time pronouncing the L's and R's (cuz apparently they don't exist in the japanese language). I just pretend they're the same letter when reading manga.

Double-page supporter
@Sniter it totally makes sense to me, the Japanese doesn't have "L" sound, instead they use "R" sound, so in japanese Als would be written as "アルス" (Arusu) and this could also be seen as "Ars" too in some way, so if the author/artist doesn't write it in romaji or doesn't include any info or fact about the name, it becomes confusing for the TL. (I don't know how it's written in the original manga, I'm just guessing if the name is Als it would be written as "アルス")

Double-page supporter
Can't blame the TL for the use of both "Ars" and "Als", but at least the TL could choose just one for convenience sake.

I literally read the first chapter on what his version of Reincarnation is . He mentions it as seperating memory from soul. So there might be a possibility that his new body is a puppet? This is my theory

@Joron also mentioned the same thing So maybe his theory might also be right

Yep. This princess (master) is kinda remind of an old saying. Never fear a strong enemy but an incompetent ally. Yep this what I felt.

Group Leader
@Manga-Titan
Wq0PUpV.gif

Fed-Kun's army
LOL some random dude who got his body made love with someone else

Users who are viewing this thread