Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
The cat has two tails. This man has been surrounded by demons his entire life. Also I bet it was the reason the poor cat was killed and the family fall out.

tiUadiC.png

Dex-chan lover
Doubtful, it's been pretty much confirmed all 3 Girls are pretty badly in love with him but just show it differently. Even if he would try (which I doubt from his personality) it wouldn't work. Also, considering dialog implies the "extra" chapters are canon he already did some unfamily like things with two of them.

Oh I wasn't excluding the 18+ as a canon. Obviously I am, including them. Otherwise the story is just gaps that don't make sense. I guess my fear is that he will fuck them all once and then just ship them off to a, hubby so they can be "happy".

I really wish that you guys are actually right and thus is just a silly fear I am having.

Fed-Kun's army
See Hisao this is what Misha meant with "comfort me Hicchan" not some good old d*cking.

Also Mr. Dad backstory looks interesting I wonder what happened to Mrs. Grandma and the dead cat

Dex-chan lover
Conia getting a call back to when they learned to talk ,
"She is cumming"
"She came"

lmao

Dex-chan lover
The cat has two tails. This man has been surrounded by demons his entire life. Also I bet it was the reason the poor cat was killed and the family fall out.

tiUadiC.png
.... Holy shit, what if he took out his family because of this?

Users who are viewing this thread