Dorei wo Choukyoushite Harem Tsukuru - Ch. 42

Dex-chan lover
Damn brats causing me so much trouble.

OR

Damn brats causing me so much trouble 💢💢💢💢💢💢💢💢

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh she was so far gone that all she needed was a hug to reach nirvana. At this rate she will be the last of the three to have sex with the guy because of her reactions.

I guess the medicine wouldn't have actually been deadly, just wouldn't have helped to the point that she would have snapped and died of her own desire like the old myth about lonely rabbits.

Dex-chan lover
So was the issue that she was simply becoming too addicted to her medication? I'm not quite sure I follow what's going on in that regard. The dad was about to give it to her, but (seemingly) seeing her addiction threw it away.

Dex-chan lover
PE2RcK6.png
........Some how this is so much worse and lewd.

Dex-chan lover
So was the issue that she was simply becoming too addicted to her medication? I'm not quite sure I follow what's going on in that regard. The dad was about to give it to her, but (seemingly) seeing her addiction threw it away.
I think her getting high on her own supply was interacting negatively with the medicine, and causing more harm than good.

Mahster decided to forego that altogether, and satisfy her the traditional way. Probably with the D.

Dex-chan lover
Sheesh she was so far gone that all she needed was a hug to reach nirvana. At this rate she will be the last of the three to have sex with the guy because of her reactions.

I guess the medicine wouldn't have actually been deadly, just wouldn't have helped to the point that she would have snapped and died of her own desire like the old myth about lonely rabbits.
He's already had sex with the other two.

Dex-chan lover
I want backstory on the cat. What is it with rich old aristocrats adopting beastkin/demons to make up for lost loved ones??

Dex-chan lover
I think her getting high on her own supply was interacting negatively with the medicine, and causing more harm than good.
Ah, you're probably right? though it is a bit odd that the doctor would have never heard of the horn being a drug in itself and causing problems when mixed with their prescription, but that's probably just being pedantic over an erotic story. :dogkek:

Dex-chan lover
So I guess Conia's Byakugan was more like a Millenium Necklace in how it works (or the Toad sage, if you want to keep the metaphor to Naruto). I'm guessing in the long term that the medicine either reacted badly with the shavings she inhales, or that the medcine wasn't strong enough to overcome her "obsession" (as the translator localized the term) and she just keeps self-harming herself to death. The language used last chapter in that Daisy "needs stronger medicine" seems to imply the latter.

also, dang to pg. 7
tiUadiC.png

I guess Master's got some sad memories that influenced why he isn't as snobby as what the other nobles we've spent a bit of time with are. I know this is about the girls, but I've been interested ever since they helped the other slave girl on what and how Master is seen in the larger society.

5R0qaPP.png

and yea, I guess in case it wasn't already obvious (he even mentioned long ago w/ Conia that he know the other girls masturbate), here's explicit confirmation that Master is aware of the girls, many of their activities, and likely their feelings. I guess he was hoping it was just a phase, but succ blood too strong.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I take it that a 'doctor' is about to go 'missing'
Nah, it's not the medicine directly that would have killed her, it's some combination of these things:
  • Her getting high on sniffing shavings of her own horns interfered/interacted badly with the medicine,
  • Her real problem being she needs sexual stimulation of some kind (and needed it badly enough a hug did the trick)
  • The medicine simply wasn't enough to fix her and she'd have died slowly even taking it
Personally I think it's the sex one. I think she's part succubus, but can't remember if that's been stated as a fact or not.

Dex-chan lover
He's already had sex with the other two.

well, to be precise, he's gone to 3rd base with Conia, and all the way with Ruberry. So 1.5?

I want backstory on the cat. What is it with rich old aristocrats adopting beastkin/demons to make up for lost loved ones??

doesn't quite fit here, but generally in those stories they decided to adopt some kind of subservient being as a way to find love but ensure obedience. Because real love is messy and vulnerable.

I think there's still more to Master's story than just a dead cat making him buys sex slaves that he instead adopts as true daughters.

Users who are viewing this thread