Dorobou-chan - Vol. 4 Ch. 38 - Dorobou-chan and the summer festival

Dex-chan lover
Hurts to see her sad like that but I figure he’s going to search for her then we’ll get the REAL confession chapter. Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
FvX0tuC.gif

Dex-chan lover
Yonaga would be like "do I let her know her secret identity (nekomata-san) has been exposed from day 1?"

Also why, now of all times, does miss thief make a successful, stealth escape instead of simply tripping and falling face-first on the ground as usual?

Dex-chan lover
Just for your information, girl. Stealing someone isn't a thief's job, it's called kidnapping at that point :haa:

Dex-chan lover
Yonaga would be like "do I let her know her secret identity (nekomata-san) has been exposed from day 1?"

Also why, now of all times, does miss thief make a successful, stealth escape instead of simply tripping and falling face-first on the ground as usual?
because that's just how it works

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. it's gonna end with something along the lines of "you already stole my heart. and I'm taking yours"

Dex-chan lover
I realised while reading this chapter whats missing, we needed a chapter where she has the revelation and reaction to Yonoga knowing her persona and real identity. Without this it feels like we are missing something cause it's odd that she's so calm about him knowing when she spent the entire series trying to hide it.

Users who are viewing this thread