Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Fed-Kun's army
You can already tell without reading any further, that if this gullible idiot with a "pure heart" is this ignorant to the world/people around him, and to the current situation he's in, then he sure as hell will be just as ignorant to any romantic feelings/advances from girls who might fall for this idiot.. Already feeling sorry in advance for any such female characters.

I wonder do ANY readers hope to see the adventures of an idiot, over a guy with at least some intelligence? Certainly I don't.

I hoped this guy to have at least some intelligence in his brain, for him to focus to be able to have at least some mana in his body before attending that school.. I'm sure his teacher could've arranged some wizard to help him.

He really is Asta in a nutshell
-no magico
-the 'Not yet I won't give up yet ' attitude
-really sporty
-overly positive
-coutryside bum
-probably not that smart

if something's different that would be the fact that MC is not nearly as loud as asta bahaha

If you can't use magic then why don't you use science like be a Tony stark in that world I think that gonna be a great plot,@itadoriBESTBOY but this kid is too op at the start.

Users who are viewing this thread