Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
So I'm fighting this sorcerer and he says "I cast fireball" and I go "fuck that shit" and run up to his bitch ass and kick a hole through his chest

Dex-chan lover
This fucking simpleton hurts me too much, got hella optimism and stuff but I'd appreciate some level-headedness on trying to figure out how to do use magic without any mana (aided by elementals who can do magic for him?). If the story really goes to that he just ends up to magically have the power to do spells and shit then this finna be a drop.

............ i've wasted another 15 min of my life reading a mc that can't accept the truth....... nah, not overly optimistic..... he just ran away from the truth......

Edit: did that birthmark on the butt looked like a barcode?

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even mad. This boy is chipper and keeps positive in a pleasant way. He's clearly lacking the Int. score to become a good mage, but otherwise he's sweet.

Fed-Kun's army
Page 4 - (Demon Lord):Hehehe, these fools think I'm dead, but I'm just waiting for them to leave so that I can get back to trained even harder!
Page 5 - (Demon Lord):...What are they saying now? Wait, he's getting closer... Me? Weak?! I'll show him when I've finished my- *Dusted*

Dex-chan lover
I'm not even mad. This boy is chipper and keeps positive in a pleasant way. He's clearly lacking the Int. score to become a good mage, but otherwise he's sweet.

Mages in this setting seem more like sorcerers or warlocks anyway, so they'd use charisma. Poor intelligence score just means he doesn't get extra skill points to spread around.

Dex-chan lover
This guy make me feels like I wanna puke, wtf with that 'happy go lucky' thing ?

Dex-chan lover
Easiest solution ever, introduce this guy to Yuri from Mahou?Sonokotoyori Kinniku da! and let him learn the ultimate MUSCLE MAGIC

Double-page supporter
I mean he could easily make it seem like his whirling slash is wind magic Or something like it, I mean it is air pressure so that kinda magic I suppose lloll hate for someone to try to correct on it thou, I mean he one shot a demon lord after All

Users who are viewing this thread