Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 3 Ch. 20.2

Dex-chan lover
I saw the cover, I was so confused up till this point

@MasterGeo0X It's a matter of the translation and probably budget cuts while making the manga. Japanese have very specific male pronouns but no very specific female pronouns unless your intimate with the person.

@IrregularPerson i just re-read the WN chapter and it was just like the manga, the princess look at toddler Ash and assume that was a normal way to dress, so she just take all the elements of Ash clothes Set and make it one (Lol). The only thing is not well explained is a little detail about how Ash see the little girl clothes as a way to train his spirit, welp Ash being Ash as his best.

Group Leader
should-i-call-76cd35f4d5.png

Dex-chan lover
If it's a little boy in girl's clothing, it's not a trap... it's just bullying... he just doesn't care..

Supporter
Insert Ackbar meme

Also not unusual for little boys in the past to wear skirts or the color pink

Dex-chan lover
once again im here, to wait silently till the day ''Pick this up PLS Scans'' revives this so ppl can pick it up

@dezzot Franklin D. Roosevelt grew up during an era where boys wore pink and wore dresses. It was a thing apparently before WWI, and yes there's a picture of that U.S. president as a kid wearing one. Just thought to add that quip to what you said.

Users who are viewing this thread