Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 3 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Saying he's gonna copy Ash is like us copying Saitama's 100 push-ups, 100 sit-ups, 100 squats, and 10km running. It's not gonna do much 😂

Dex-chan lover
It's going to copy his other life, isn't it? And that's not going to him much good, is it?

let me guess, the demon trying to copy ash but got reversed instead. ash copying all his magic

Dex-chan lover
Looking at the plot, we will see Pikachu summoned in the next chapter. Even though I prefer Turqoise, with his black glasses on.

That woman keep saying such a thing, such a thing, is she really a hero?
And philip suddenly collapsed, i just realized on the next page that he got drained in
Martial art master more of hero than the other two but he should keep his mouth from saying 'such a thing' and also don't just warn ash, his look deserve a punchline

Love to read more though

Dex-chan lover
I love how ash is still dressed like a frilly princess. If the plot was serious before, it stopped when he arrived

Double-page supporter
@dexdoujinmanga @Psychronia
Even better!
He is an UNDEAD Lich who can only continue to exist due to his magic power.
So if he loses his magic power by copying Ash's existence he might simply cease to exist completely cause he would die.

Users who are viewing this thread