Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Double-page supporter
@Ren-chan Correction. The second one is not even get punched. Ash just rolled around and demon king just happened to be in ash's path.

From the point of view of the demon lord he got killed by the memories of a toddler in drag that's either so amazing he shouldn't be pissed or he ain't reviving from shame

Aggregator gang
Memories, huh. Nah, I'm going to go with the demon king's perfect copy ability managed to perfectly copy Ash's complete lack of any magical talent. And since the demon kings are pretty much beings of pure magic, albeit of different flavors, losing the ability to use magic destroyed him.

Yay, next ch on my bday.
Though it'll be late given the time to tl and whatnot, but still a nice lil gift.

so the demon lord couldnt withstand the intensity of our boy Ash , i had a good laugh when i read that part tho

Yup only ash can still be sane after going through all that I mean he got a whole life of strict training, then despair of not being able to use magic, almost trained himself to death only to receive despair, got abandoned by his family, got deceived by his tutor the first person on whom he puts his trust in and let's not forget the 100 times dosage of a drug that can actually drive a person to madness from pain at normal dosages and ash survived 100 times that pain cause he was numb to pain but demon lord isn't.

Users who are viewing this thread