Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 3 Ch. 24

Dex-chan lover
Not the explanation I would have gone with, but it works I guess. Point is, Light Demon Lord never stood a chance. If it's actually because his inability to have mana is that strong, then that just means Ash needs to become even better than him, which was how the fight should have gone anyway.

More importantly, Ash continues to be overwhelmingly wholesome, as is everyone else he's gotten close to.

On that subject, I gotta say that the typesetting this time where the text is read top to bottom is actually really distracting and hard for me to read. I usually don't notice this stuff but it kept taking me out of it because I was straining to read the words, so is it just me and my weird brain?
If it were me, I'd probably have just put those in translator's notes in the bars between panels and a blank space inside the panel next to the text.

Dex-chan lover
I can’t take anything seriously when Ash is still crossdressing

@Talh They could also just not know. I mean, nothing like this has ever happened before (demon lords themselves are beyond rare and Ash is one of a kind). And with the demon lord himself not even leaving a trace there’s no to do any tests or study what happened (more so with how quickly it happened). Really any number of things could have happened. Maybe the demon lord didn’t even die but did the smart thing and popped off after seeing how powerful Ash was or maybe he blew himself up out of fear. I mean it could be anything. I don’t think the former heroes would intentionally lie to Ash. They respect him and more or less treat him like an adult. If they thought this was a sign of it still being harder for him to use magic they’d have told him and helped him look for another way to use magic (like they’ve been doing). The explanation they came up with was made way too fat so it’s probably unintentionally wrong, but I don’t think they did it purposely.

Ok, so the first demon lord got one punch kill by a mature Ash
The second got one punch kill by a child Ash
The third got instant kill by the memories of child Ash
WTF?
What about the last? will he immediatly die because Ash simply exist?

Group Leader
let's just pretend that the demon lord isn't existed and look at the wholesome page :DD

Let's just say ash's memories used the infinity gauntlet to snap that demon king out of existence

Dex-chan lover
Crossdressing shota mindfucks skeleton to death. That's some avant garde shit right there.

Dex-chan lover
Processing.... Error..... Initiating self-destruction.....

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Double-page supporter
.... That's it? I'm disappointed.... It's a dumb goofy series, I wasn't expecting much.... But this was a bigger letdown than I could have predicted

Dex-chan lover
demon lord couldn't handle the memory of mc still wearing a dress and just decided he didn't want to live anymore 😎

those memory orbs remind me of the beginning of decade
What shall ash see in his travel through the 9 realms

Dex-chan lover
LMFAO, as anticalmatic as the last two. Or wait, three?

But seriously, end this stupid crossdressing shota arc. It's dumb.

Users who are viewing this thread