Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 4 Ch. 28

Dex-chan lover
You know I never got the whole “women and children” thing. The same effect can be achieved by killing the men (of not being able to make more children), so why not “men and children”? In the societies/time periods where they would talk about killing the women and children (or sparing them) the men would generally be the only ones allowed to enter combat or hunt or do anything (so killing the men and children would make for an easier village/city/whatever to pickoff). Alternatively, if we’re talking about sparing then it’s not like all men are soldiers out to kill you, so why not just spare the civilians and children? The entire idea just seems inherently flawed (not to mention sexists and unfair to a literal half of any species). Also what type of demon lord gets high off that? Just creepy

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 well more like it is a thing like a fetish or preference from the looks of it there is not much to think about it and women are what cooks the children so why not in a way, this is supose to be comedy rather than anything serious or too deep lol

The overly optimistic personality of the MC is kinda threw me off there, so I guess i'm gonna leave now.
Thanks for the translation btw

After all i can only say that 'Gentlemen it's been an honor', goodbye friends see you guys in a better manga with a better MC.

Double-page supporter
Thanks for translating. Not sure about some of the comment, but I like this manga. It's one of the ones I instantly open up and read whenever there is an update.

The crossdress have been shoved to reader's throat for too long....no point, and definitely not funny.
Might as well give him an estrogen shot.

as the author is clearly in love with the cross dresser child, I am dropping this one.

I thought it had so much potential in the starting, but man he fucked up bad.

Dex-chan lover
Heh. Maybe Noir is gonna get increased mana after this.

Man. So many whiners hate the crossdressing child? It's not especially funny, but it's also not a big deal at all. Well, fine. Goodbye, and get lost. Better not show up and complain about the same thing again.

Double-page supporter
People complain and claim to stop reading instead of........ just not reading anymore. You don't need a voice no one wants to listen to if you want to stop doing something.

Why u mad? Yuo the author?
Readers just sharing their experience here, isn't that is what the comment section for?
Take an estrogen shot and calm down bro, your testosteron level is so high now.

Lol, Demon Lord gonna show up. This will definitely make Noir hate haunted houses even more - if that was even possible.

I just found it ridiculous that some poeple really try its best to defend this manga, i guess the same fetish is the answer

I don't really care about the dress or the de-aging. I do care about how boring this manga is getting. How many shitty skeletons do we have to build up to get knocked over by MC's light breeze?

I'm getting sick of the MC as a little kid when will he grow back to his original size?

Dex-chan lover
@TNT261 I mean sparing civilians makes no sense, since the whole point is to get rid of reproduction ability so they die out, it sounds like (no idea why all children go with instead of half of children though) but yeah I mean the point is it's creepy I guess.

As for why women instead of men could go either way I guess? Like yeah it'd result in the same thing either way so long as it was thoroughly all of one or the other. So then it's just 'oh yeah he's creepy and kills what otherwise would be less likely to be killed' probably? Shrug.

Users who are viewing this thread