Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

I honestly don’t blame you the story is dumb af from here on out. Thanks for your work and I’ll see you peeps around!

thanks for dropping this, it was cool at first then the author had a stroke and went full bullshit mode.. pick up a better series pls lol

Fed-Kun's army
Yeah ... I can't blame the translator for dropping this.

It started out as "Isekai one punch man" and while nothing special it was kind of fun.

But this series has a few MAJOR flaws outside of it's bullshit plot.

1. It keeps having the MC try and fail to obtain magic and doesn't seem to know how to progress. Like how long have we had the MC being a kid? Why is he just cross dressing the ENTIRE TIME? Increase mental strength? He seems to have long stopped caring about it at all!

2. Actually WTF am I saying there is no bullshit plot because there is no plot! The author seems terribly indecisive in where they wanted this series to go and just try a bit of everything. The only saving grace is that the author isn't trying to make us take this series.

3. The author doesn't understand the difference between a non serious plot ... and just aimless nonsense. A series can take itself not seriously but still have a solid enough plot so you can follow the madness. Even when that isn't the case like with Bobobobobobo that series didn't even try to follow the laws of physics and was such pure madness and pure jokes. But at the same time it did SORT OF have a plot it followed so there was a feeling of "going somewhere".

Aggregator gang
i like the bull shit though. this was never a serious isekai.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I agree, a said that the author drunk while writing this cant justified the shit that happen in this manga 😂

Dex-chan lover
Hmmm
Thanks for your work 'till this point folks !!

I think the author is to be blamed, but not only him, his editor too is to blame for allowing this to go haywire ! It was quite good at the beginning but it just don't do it anymore... Maybe it's axed and the manga will be finished in few chapters ???
Anyway no real reasons can excuse this shitty nonsense and this crossdressing kid MC. (Though it was fun at first 'Cause it's unique but still... even a man would question himself of his behaviour so far....)

Dex-chan lover
lmaoo...i can totally understand why anyone would drop this pile of flaming garbage XDDD

Users who are viewing this thread