Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku. - Vol. 4 Ch. 30

Dex-chan lover
decided to check this one again, and how dafuq is he still a kid?? Can also see why it was dropped :D

Double-page supporter
I agree. It's a shame but... what the hell man? I mean really? *Sighs* Japan.

shit scans finally couldn't handle the shit the author was spewing from this series anymore lmao

Dex-chan lover
I usually never say shit about any series out of respect for the author and artist if it's not utter garbage like redo healer.

And this one has pushed me to my limits... So I kinda want to thank you shit scans for dropping this since I don't have to force myself to read this anymore.

The rage quitting from Shit Scans is better quality and more entertaining work, than whatever the fuck this manga was.

Dex-chan lover
Huh.

I guess I might be literally the only person here that enjoys how ridiculous this series is? It's full-on nonsense from top to bottom, but that - along with all of the good-natured characters - is what I like about it. It is extremely stupid, but it's an affable sort of stupid that just works for me. I was actually really pleased to see two more chapters posted. But if even the people translating it don't want to deal with it anymore, I guess I shouldn't hold my breath when it comes to any further chapters getting posted here.

Oh well....

Dex-chan lover
This is what happen when an author doesn't even have a general idea of how he wants to end the story.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah, the author is on sum serious BS either give him his damn magic spot or stop with the retarded cross dressing already cuz that made no sense in the first place.

Contributor
instead of chuuni bs, it should be cross dressing bs lol.
ty for translating up until now.

Dex-chan lover
Sadness.
I'm with @tuatara1 , I love how goofy this series is and how every character is just a differently flavored bundle of sweetness.

I'm not sure what people were expecting from the plot, but the signs were there since very early on.

Dex-chan lover
shit scans, i respect you guys for putting up with this shitty series for as long as you guys have. Personally, I enjoyed the idiocy of the series - however, it is understandable that you guys decided to drop it. Have a nice day.

Dex-chan lover
Welp, I guess that's that. Maybe I'll read the raws or something since there's no way I'd translate this. Maybe it'll be enjoyable in Japanese because I won't be able to understand why the plot is so dumb.

Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread