Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku.

Fed-Kun's army
Okay Im officially drunk, now this series feels like someone just wrote down a silly ass childhood dream. Add in tropes and even more stupidety and you get this manga, I guess.

THIS IS SO IDIOTIC! 10/10 WOULD TRY TO READ WHILE DRUNK!

Honestly, the harem parts and any attempt at fan service are what bring this down. It's a gag manga at heart, but the harem elements make it seem like the author wants us to take it seriously! And it's not like the harem members have any personality outside of anime cliches. Stick with what sort of works, which is a series of idiotic misunderstandings and elderly people making dramatic reaction faces!

bruh fuckin ASH back at it again but this time in an isekai, different personality and a harem. im not even gonna read this. i just saw ash in the description and came here to say this.

Group Leader
I wanted to make a funny comment by google image searching for a butt mole and posting it here saying "it looks like I have mana!"... Instant regret. I have an appointment for laser eye surgery. Hopefully they can burn those images out of my eyes.

This is something that i can read while my brain is on hibernate.
Nice~

Contributor
This is exactly the sort of superb brain-dead garbage that it should be. Easygoing dumb fun sort of stuff.

Actually, if it had dropped the hints of fanservicery (though it is comparatively mild on that front, as things go), I'd have been able to recommend this wholeheartedly as a good-natured romp of feel-good buffoonery and good cheer, regardless of any lack of other authorial or artistic merit.

Dex-chan lover
I think they sales will fall a lot with this latest cover
I mean, old fans/readers will proabbly get it, but few people that don't know it will look at it and think "I wanna read this"

what's the name of the font that other translators use?
I know it's shitty, but it's my first

Dex-chan lover
@VooXoo
No kidding. I completely forgot about this manga, and my first reaction to the new cover was: "What the hell is this shit?"

Aggregator gang
Ah yes, I remember that it had interesting premise back then...What happen??

Users who are viewing this thread