Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku.

Fed-Kun's army
this is amazing... i love it
i can see why its not for everyone tho

This manga is filled with idiotic happy people.. laughing here, laughing there like it was natural thing in the world

The mc and his friends are stupidly positive.. there is no seriousness at all in the story, it's like author is mocking today's isekai common story

I still read it though, straightforward and simple

I like it. Then again I'm the kind of reader that doesn't get all the hate going around for Isekais, I love them

Aggregator gang
The story is painfully average, and the art isn't great or anything. The highlight is definitely just the wholesome optimism of MC and his friends. I can't help but keep reading to root for their success.

Dex-chan lover
The "story" pretty much fell apart the moment the MC found an actual solution to his problem, but rejected it, because "he wants to find a way to gain mana on his own".
I know this is absurdly shounen, with over-the-top positive characters; but that's just unnecessarily dumb. The author wrote himself into a dead-end by reaching the precise goal the MC was gunning for too early, and then had to shoot it down for a non-reason in order to keep the story going.

I wouldn't even class that as "parody", that's just stupid. And not the good kind.

Idk why people rated this so low. Yes there are some stupid bits, but it’s supposed to be light hearted and a gag manga. What do you expect? It’s honestly not that bad.

Group Leader
This author loves drawing triangles. There should be mock pages where all the scanlators do is draw illuminati symbols in the characters mouths.

Dex-chan lover
So fast paced, it makes me feel like I didn't catch something while reading it. lol

@Solipsist You think that by taking a magic circuit from someone else in an inhumane experiment is something a good guy would do? Its not an actual solution, its a shortcut created by an evil scientist who doesnt care how many people he murders in the process of making the Ultimate Sorcerer, who mind you was still destroyed in a single hit.

There should be two rating systems, one for technicalities and one for people that came for this exact genre.
In other words "Bleh its not like death note so i'll rate it 1" should not happen

Dex-chan lover
@Demathraxyus
1. He knows how to create them, and graph them onto the body like magical tube fetuses.
2. He took them from corpses. You're saying it as if we don't have organ donors.
And might I add, that the MC never even thought about anything that you're saying. He only heard "you can become a strong wizard by getting a transplant", and his immediate go-to answer was "nope, I wanna do it on my own", which is where the stupidity lies.

Users who are viewing this thread