Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku.

Group Leader
Sometimes I wish for an anime but same time I don’t think it will get one smh

Dex-chan lover
i feel the artist learnd to draw by making Smileys each and every day

This is a dumb version of Mx0
Better read Mx0 again,japan just can't have great manga without it getting axed

Dex-chan lover
A general description of this manga for anyone wondering if it's good. Or rather, a pitch since personally, I really, really like it.

Firstly, everyone in the story is dumb, but in a cartoonish, comedic way. Unlike usual instances of hot-blooded dumb shounen protagonists, everyone here is more dumb in a...dorky, sincere way and it's fun to watch.
Speaking of shounen, our MC also radiates an unending sheer optimism, and he does so in a way that's honestly heartwarming. We know he's stupid. We know he's dense. But he tackles his life with such gusto that you actually don't mind.

The same applies to the other characters. The newest chapter had us refreshingly avert the "jealous peers" trope splendidly and interactions with the MC throughout the story have been nothing short of wholesome.
I have no idea what that harem tag is doing there at the moment. The rest of the cast are women so far, but besides that nothing particularly harem-y has happened.

Million times better version of kenja no mago!
Something i really enjoyed since many days.
I love mangas with positive mood.
This is way too underrated!

I looked at the novel updates for this and the cover image for this is basically a bad redraw of the ln cover.

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@rubycante Shit. I missed that series so much. Why'd you axe it Japan?

One of these days someone is going to make a theme song about stories getting axed prematurely.

Dex-chan lover
This one is refreshingly shounen.
Like, the characters are truly the very embodiment of shounen. They all yell from the top of their lungs, are positive about everything, and are over-zealous about any menial task. I kinda forgot how that's like, with all the edgy, nitty-gritty "so srs" isekai nonsense.

Users who are viewing this thread