Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku.

@Vaan_Aura Honestly, the translation itself isn't bad. It's the typsetting. The choice of font and the size it's used at make it match poorly with the speech bubbles, making it difficult to read. Check over the previous chapters and try to match their font choice as closely as possible, and you should feel an improvement.

Another clueless retard put in by the author for people with mental disabilities to self insert into. How noble of the author to campaign for his own cognitive issues in a little shitty drawing thing.

Raws are up to ch40. This isn't a snipe since we are 20 chapters behind and it's been months. The translators had plenty of time to catch up. Translators, here's your chance to get on it again before I give it a try.

Double-page supporter
@katanon
This isn't a snipe
You're not fooling anyone, that's exactly what a sniper would say. You better go on every single scanlator dicksword server and announce your sniping project in person or there will be screeching autists hell to pay.

@Degernase It's not a snipe if a series is months behind and ignored so chill. I just want to practice translating and this seems like a valid series that has been forgotten.

Contributor
@katanon
I'm 99.999999% pretty sure the other guy was being sarcastic and mocking people who would label you a 'sniper', given the crossed out text.
Also, LMAO "dicksword server" is all too appropriate, given the e-peen measuring contests that occurs rather ferquently on MDex.

I can't tell. Internet is just text and things can be easily misunderstood. In general when people use the word dicksword it tends to give their comment a negative connotation and I don't know what e-peen measuring contests are so if that had a different meaning then it has gone over my head.

Double-page supporter
@katanon I put my utmost effort into the previous comment in order for it to come off as
sarcastic and mocking

Also dicksword is shit and doesn't deserve to be called by a name that's not derogatory.

Aggregator gang
Yo, can someone spoil me a bit? Just if he ever gets mana, like I know he's op now but like I just feel bad for him... He's like a kid who's been trying to prove santa exists only to see his parent with the presents

Users who are viewing this thread