Doryoku Shisugita Sekai Saikyou no Butouka ha, Mahou Sekai wo Yoyuu de Ikinuku.

Sometimes I feel like this is the Japanese equivalent of Axe Cop, and the author is just putting to paper whatever random ideas their 5-year old kid comes up with.

Dex-chan lover
Now he become femboy, no thanks
I drop this manga, and the story gotten worse

very bad 2/10 they had decent potential and fucked it up in the worst way possible, they didn’t even try to take the easy way out and make it a harem early on for horny teenagers

I don't think this is harem manga. they are all MC's nakama. Muscle magic will take over the world!

I like Shounen manga style of comedy and how you don't need to think much when you read.

girls are friendly and likeable in friend way. their clothes wasn't just a piece of bikini. their breast size is normal. it clear that this is not your isekai hare stuff.

People crying about the protagonist wearing a dress when it’s been the cover art for god knows how long. What did you expect?

I don't get it. I'm still in the middle of the chapters and not at the latest so just wondering why is the MC in the cover a kid in a dress... what happened? just wondering

Double-page supporter
dont read it, started out nice then they made the mc dress like a bitch n shit and just took a bad turn.

Why does everyone think this has turned bad? it was weird as from the beginning honestly i love it lol it's not a serious isekai it's funny as.

Users who are viewing this thread