Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Ch. 119

Dex-chan lover
I first read the oneshot years ago, after years after that, I found out that it was going to be serialised. Read it with excitement, but I ended up being bored with this after all the harem hijinks. Decent ending though.

Dex-chan lover
I was here from the start! I was here from the very fucking start!!!!! I was here for the bikinis, and I was here for the other heroines. I was here for the heartbreak and god damn this nailed the coffin shut so hard. I think I speak for all the people who wanted senpai and gamer girl 😭😭😭

Aggregator gang
homelander-the-boys.gif

Dex-chan lover
It's been a wild ride.....this last chapter yes?
im not sure either, it says 119 in final chapter but there is 123 chapters total, so either they are count some .5 chapters as full chapters or there will prolly be some epilouge or bonus chapters.

I dont realy like how they made last 2 chapters about characters we never needed/met. Idk it just ruined the vibe for me because they made more development then the main couple and made the whole manga fell like a long setup for a rushed ending.

Dex-chan lover
Dropped this a long time ago after that bit with his insane mom, but I'm glad I came back (thanks to the anime) just to finish this.

Users who are viewing this thread