Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Group Leader
This new trend of nice virginal gyaru is interesting.
I'm still having trouble adjusting to the new "modern gyaru". For me, they are still the girls with 2 tons of makeup who are closer to frightening than good looking.
But I like this style of gyaru. With heavy make-up, reminiscant of the 80s, without being a complete grotesque mask... and revealing clothes that accent their usually generous proportions.

But why make them that naïve? They don't have to be complete unfaithful sluts, but they also don't need to be big-eyed naïve pure virgins, right?

Still dig it this manga tho.

@EmeraldLagasse
why is gyaru such a reliable genre?
I was going to say "naaah, that not a genre, even if that would be interesting"...
But damn, it actually is... well, let's see what other gems I can find in this...

Dex-chan lover
The ass-man does not approve of that ass at pg.14... Idk man it bugs me a bit. I’ve seen plenty of finely drawn posteriors but this one is a 3/10 for me.

@aFFi I don't think she is a virgin,I think she was trying to sleep with him, but then she was surprised how he didn't take advantage of the situation,and truly cared for her (hence the scarf around the neck) I think it just caught her off guard. I could be very very wrong, but she can be cute at times like these even if she slept with guys before. ( there is a chance I misunderstood what you were trying to say,if that's the case then I said nothing :') )

Aggregator gang
@Freestyle i think you missed the point.

yes they just met. and the guy already followed her to a probably secluded place.
what im saying is. that its more her, getting him. than him getting her.
that is why ''he'' is easy.

@Biggie She's a virgin, like 99.999 times the female lead is a virgin. Only when they are past high school or it's a horror they're not.

Users who are viewing this thread