Dosanko Gal wa Namaramenkoi - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Mrs. Bennet is a bit to overt with her intentions there. Fortunately Tsubasa is no Mr. Darcy

Dex-chan lover
images

Custom title
Staff
Developer
@aleigh45 posted:

Can't figure out how to read their accent. Saying "mad" in place of "very" is from New York, but I can't imagine it in that accent. Idk where people say "totes."
We prioritize trying to make it sound interesting and entertaining rather than strictly realistic or based on any exact region

I mean, they're gyaru from Hokkaido, there's really no perfect real life English equivalent that we know of lol

Dex-chan lover
She has her wedding ring so it's confirmed she is still in her marriage so flirting with an underage boy is a bit weird....

It raises the question of who the fuck her dad is, though...

Dex-chan lover
Gyaru are always weak to surprise attacks.

Suddenly i have a craving for some... O Y A K O D O N.

Dex-chan lover
Nice chapter. But really the bewbs on page 18 have way too much inexplainable motion

Dex-chan lover
I love fanged girls and the only thing better than that is... FANGED MILFS.

Custom title
Staff
Developer
In the previous chapter, Fuyuki talked about the rest of her family other than herself and her mom, and mentioned her dad not having any trouble with the winter. Safe to say the dad's still around, and that there's probably even a sibling.

Hot damn, mom's a total babe!!

I know 1 way all 3 of them can keep warm during those harsh Hokkaido winters 😈😘😘😈

Users who are viewing this thread